IGNORED

Lee Johnson

Alex_BCFC

Alex, are you sure? I thought he was piss poor.

I think the his smily suggests sarcasm!

Lee Johnson was utterly awful today. Yeah, the team didn't play too well today but the fact remains that we would've come away from it with a win if it wasn't for his idiotic showboating. Why the ###### he tried some stupid flick in his own 18-yard box for the first, I have know idea. I doubt I would've seen anything so brainless on a kiddies playing field but to be so slack in the last minute for the second is sheer carelessness. :badmood::gaah::ranting:

Noble for a start at Preston for me! :pray:

I think the his smily suggests sarcasm!

Lee Johnson was utterly awful today. Yeah, the team didn't play too well today but the fact remains that we would've come away from it with a win if it wasn't for his idiotic showboating. Why the ###### he tried some stupid flick in his own 18-yard box for the first, I have know idea. I doubt I would've seen anything so brainless on a kiddies playing field but to be so slack in the last minute for the second is sheer carelessness. :badmood::gaah::ranting:

Noble for a start at Preston for me! :pray:

Agreed.

What I don't understand with Lee is, when I think he's played poorly its because he gives away stupid bloody balls with silly little flicks that arent necessary.

Thing is, League 2 or Premierleague...it doesnt matter...if you give the ball away you give it away.

don't think its this League thats doing him in, just his shoddy consistency.

Thing is, League 2 or Premierleague...it doesnt matter...if you give the ball away you give it away.

don't think its this League thats doing him in, just his shoddy consistency.

I disagree a little, League 1/2 he may have got away with the mistakes but today, we were punished and we will continue to be punished by mistakes like that whoever makes them. Its a steep learning curve I'm afraid.

I disagree a little, League 1/2 he may have got away with the mistakes but today, we were punished and we will continue to be punished by mistakes like that whoever makes them. Its a steep learning curve I'm afraid.

Well the nature of this league means we will be punished and he'll be the culprit, but I don't think its this League specifically thats making it happen.

LJ was rubbish today, didnt look interested half the time. He's like the complete opposite to Elliot!!! At fault for both Burnley goals too, first one he should of put the ball in the Dolman but instead tried a little flick then fell over. The second goal he took the ball from Orr with a sliced clearance/miskick to give away the corner, Orr was just about to smash it down the other end of the pitch. I think it was Orr anyway! Overall, I don't think he's good enough for this level.

Archived