IGNORED

Ivan Sproule

Ben-Jelloun

Hows Road runner getting on then?

Fans favorite yet? :laugh:

just wondering how Ivan is getting on down south, been a while since i last asked..

He must be one of the quickest players that I've ever seen in a City shirt. Despite his lightening pace he doesn't deliver much in terms of goals or quality crosses (yet)

Still the fans like him and he already has his own song....

We won't see the best of him, IMHO, until he plays right wing.

Playing as a striker needs a different skillset, not just blistering pace.........cue an IS hat trick today!!

Considering he missed the first four games through suspension I'm glad he hasn't been booked yet!

Yeah i think you're right.

It's pretty obvious that Sproule is a right winger, he hasn't got that movement that a natural striker has, hence the reason that he gets caught offside so regularly. From the last minute of the west brom game, when we saw him roaming down the right and almost winning us the game, that look like his natural game.

With McIndoe probably out of today's game, we may well see sproule on the right with byfield upfront...

Yeah i think you're right.

It's pretty obvious that Sproule is a right winger, he hasn't got that movement that a natural striker has, hence the reason that he gets caught offside so regularly. From the last minute of the west brom game, when we saw him roaming down the right and almost winning us the game, that look like his natural game.

With McIndoe probably out of today's game, we may well see sproule on the right with byfield upfront...

If McIndoes out, then (R/L) Sproule-Trundle-Byfield-Wilson if not then Byfield in with Sproule on the bench.Wilson makes us more solid and the wide players have to tuck in and defend at times-If we want to go balls out and attack then we may need a more defensive player than LJ in midfield..........be exciting though!!

If McIndoes out, then (R/L) Sproule-Trundle-Byfield-Wilson if not then Byfield in with Sproule on the bench.Wilson makes us more solid and the wide players have to tuck in and defend at times-If we want to go balls out and attack then we may need a more defensive player than LJ in midfield..........be exciting though!!

That's what i think too. I don't think that leaves us too attacking, especially as we haven't witnessed sproule in his favoured posision, he may well have an excellent work rate too.

Either way, good times though huh??

Archived