IGNORED

Lee Miller what U Think?

court_bcfc

yup yup if hes gets the rite balls played ova 2 him he'll put sum away hes been criticised about lack of goals but i beleive he can play well all round and lack of goals are because the amount of chances he has!!! if he had neat balls played ova 2 him hes going to b very able 2 finish them!!

Guest pukka_tukka

I'm a Lee Miller fan...i personally think he's a better player than Peacock, both attacking in the air and attacking on the ground.

Miller to start i've been saying all throughout this season but DW loves Peacock - and everyone knows Miller has a very hard task to get in ahead of Peacock with DW in charge at Bristol City.

Lee Miller Wooaaahhh...

Lee Miller Wooaaahhh...

The Scots are usually sh*te...

But he's f*cking dynamite..!!

:laugh:

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

He puts all the effort in, trys his hardest and has a good potential. But i don't rate him as great yet but a good player.

with Scotty, and Aaron (never thought I'd say that, but s'true providing), him and Robbo will be a good strike force next season. Didnt think much of him to start, but he'd grown on me all season, and the Jock outlaws keep me in the picture of his previous. Leroy will be good competition for them both, meaning Leapy can leap into the sunset.

Guest east_dundry_red
what does every1 think of lee miller cus i think hes good but i dont think many people agree?? :dunno:  :laugh:
He needs to stand clear of clayton fortune next time clayton is dancing. Granny joy ask him he'll know what i mean. Had a chat with him sunday nite accually quite a nice bloke. though clayton needs to learn to dance! I culd teach him!

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

DW loves Peacock - and everyone knows Miller has a very hard task to get in ahead of Peacock with DW in charge at Bristol City.

Why would he need to get in ahead, 2 play up front dont they? Maybe LP is in cos he puts the graft in every game and works his socks off getting nowt in return, the same can be said of Lee Miller aswell.

Miller will be outstanding after a season or so's experience and in my eyes is a much better prospect than Leroy who I feel only has pace in his locker. Lee has a great touch and is very skillful, I rate him so much higher than Lita.

Guest dez_gimred

i rate him...but i wouldnt say hes strong on the ball!!

:dunno:

hes good in the air...but other than the first day of the season how many 'shot goals' has he scored?? tap ins against barnsley and rushden dont count!

plus look at peacocks goals gainst hartlepoole x 2....swansea..bournemouth...lush!!

Guest DANBOY_BCFC
i think hes excellent, i dont care that he hasnt scored all that many this season, hes assisted a lot, if he didnt score a goal for an entire season but set a goal up each game its just as good as
Thats funny, If you read the If Peacock was on the forum thread like I just did, you'll see your post that says......

"hed have to be

i stay in the team cos i score once in every 12 games and wilson is an idiot"

By Lee Miller not scoring he wouldnt be doing his job as a few have said about Peaks and would have to be dropped!!!

i rate him...but i wouldnt say hes strong on the ball!!

:dunno:

hes good in the air...but other than the first day of the season how many 'shot  goals' has he scored?? tap ins against barnsley and rushden dont count!

plus look at peacocks goals gainst hartlepoole x 2....swansea..bournemouth...lush!!

I think I remember a great goal against your opponents for Saturday if I am not mistaken!! Loftus Road, QPR 1 City 1 and Lee Miller scored a cracker then got sent off!!

Another one Saturday would do nicely, but he would settle for getting back in the team at the moment!!

Good to see alot of support on here for Lee. I think he has been unlucky in the sense he has came to a club on the up, and he had to be an instant success to please everyone, unfortunately he hasnt made the kinda impact he would of liked, which he would admit, but he is still settling in down there in Brizzle and the best is yet to come.

He was bought as potential, but some wanted a proven goalscorer and for his price tag as someone keeps bringing up ( Bristol Boy ) you could have got, but what you have is the unfinished article at the moment, which will only get better, and I think £365,000 will turn out to be shrewd business in the long run. He is learning his trade at the moment, but i think next season he will be flying.

Give him the chances and he will score, now with Murray back, get Miller in the team, and give him a fair crack!!

By the way cheers for the support for him, ill past on the good feeling personally!! :dunno::laugh::o

what does every1 think of lee miller cus i think hes good but i dont think many people agree?? :dunno::laugh:
what i think is that he is good an should be playin all the time. i also think that txt spk on here is an insult to our shared language (nearly said English, but I know we have Scottish contributors). I'm not that hung up on correct spelling, but at least make an effort.

I think he is a much better team player than LP. While LP has scored a few goals for us, he isn't the sort of player that seems to fit into the classy style of football we should be playing. Mainly his mistiming, I appreciate how hard LP seems to work but he always seems just a touch late causing many fouls and mistakes. LM seems better at this part of the game than LP. Still would like to see Lita and Miller get stuck together for the rest of the year. I don't see a way that LP will be able to provide the goods in D1

I was terrified to even read this, or the 2 Lee's threads when I logged on tonight having spent some time consoling, then encouraging Lee after his 90 mins on the bench on Saturday, but I must confess I am delighted that Lee has so many supporters.

I'm not keen when any individual player is criticised, especially when it sounds like the whole team have been off form.

This forum is a wonderful venue for the exchange of opinions and indeed banter. I am delighted at all the new friends I have made since joining it, but there are times when I cringe at how personal it can get, though I agree with those who may say , no one is forcing me to be a part of it.

I joined to be closer and more informed of my sons chosen career, and for that it has been invaluable, though nothing can beat the sights and sounds of a live match.

Lets just say my little poem says how I feel at the moment about the team(previous post - Poetry Anyone)

P.S. East Dunry Red - Not sure about Lee's dancing, if he was good - he takes after me!

If bad - his father can't dance either :P

Citygal - sorry if you had some hassle tonight - don't quite understand what happened, but no one should be upset on this forum.

Archived