IGNORED

God! We Are Rubbish!

Dolman Block B

Brilliant start something I never expected. Took us 13 matches to reach 12 points last time we were in this league! 4th place after 7 matches is much better than anyone imagined I'm sure.

Lisa.

I aint in the best of moods.

Walking out the ground, t w a t s were slagging off City like you wont belive.

Ald Arn was,nt happy with that, and tbh lost it a bit.

So so happy with the start, and it will get better!

And even better, we will stay in the CHAMPIONSHIP............

Lisa.

And even better, we will stay in the CHAMPIONSIP............

People don't think before they speak sometimes like the ones who rang up radio bristol moaning. I heard that one of them said if Johnson didnt drop his son he should be sacked!! Sad or what! :disapointed2se:

Lisa.

The sad thing Arn is that we all know that a significant minority of fans of our club like nothing more than to have a good old whinge including a fair few on here. Due to our cracking start they've had to bite their tongues so far. Today's performance, which to be truthful was not our finest this season, has given them the chance to unleash all that bottled up negativity. I do wonder if some of the whingers are secretly quite pleased as they can now go back to slagging everyone off!

Lisa.

Arn, you only have to come on here after ANY game even if win win by three or more clear goals to find moaning t wats. I remember last time we were in this league, and DREAMED of the start we're having. fact is some people LOVE moaning it makes their inadequate lives complete for some strange reason.

forget em, just like me enjoy the feeling of being THE ONLY UNBEATEN SIDE IN THE ENTIRE ###### FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

Arn, you only have to come on here after ANY game even if win win by three or more clear goals to find moaning t wats. I remember last time we were in this league, and DREAMED of the start we're having. fact is some people LOVE moaning it makes their inadequate lives complete for some strange reason.

forget em, just like me enjoy the feeling of being THE ONLY UNBEATEN SIDE IN THE ENTIRE ###### FOOTBALL LEAGUE.

Leeds are unbeaten as well...

Lisa.

not the only one heard loads slaggin city off after game sayin we did not play well !AND............. ! cant win them all and still unbeaten VERY HAPPY COME ON CITY KEEP IT GOING.

If someone had told me we'd be in 4th place unbeaten after 7 games I wouldn't have believed them so I'm as happy a the proverbial pig in .... If they had said we would top the league (albeit for a short time) I would have made them a very strong coffee to sober them up. Anyone that feels the need to moan must have very high expectations of be totally mental. Well Done GJ and the lads keep it up!

I don't mind people having a little moan as long as its constructive and is not a personal attack on a player, Yes, i don't think Trundle or Johnson were great today but to blame Johnson for both goals is crazy as the 2nd was poor defending in the box also, yes he miskicked but the ball went miles past the back post and we had 3 chances to clear - the first goal i think he would hold his hands up and say with hindsight he wished he had booted the ball in to row X of the Dolman.

With Trundle we all know what hes about and he is not going to win balls against Clarke Carlisle in the air, get the ball to his feet and not his head or chest and then we can see what he can do.

some people are just to$$ers and will never be happy, we could have a miraculous run and make the champions league in 2 years and some people would still not be happy.(hypothetically speaking of course)They never will be.

I have supported city for over 30 years and my dad has for his whole lifetime and we can see how the club is moving forward and know just how bad it can get. GJ has done wonders here in such a small space of time and it will get better in my eyes. This club has done a big u-turn and is on the up. We have coped very well with the step up, have had an excellent start and will go on from here to have a fine season.

Be proud and keep behind the boys in red.

some people are just to$$ers and will never be happy, we could have a miraculous run and make the champions league in 2 years and some people would still not be happy.(hypothetically speaking of course)They never will be.

I have supported city for over 30 years and my dad has for his whole lifetime and we can see how the club is moving forward and know just how bad it can get. GJ has done wonders here in such a small space of time and it will get better in my eyes. This club has done a big u-turn and is on the up. We have coped very well with the step up, have had an excellent start and will go on from here to have a fine season.

Be proud and keep behind the boys in red.

Thing is Jason, all City fans were sort of a bit gutted that the late late equaliser went in! Me too.

At 1 down we would of taking the draw.

I walked from the ground with a couple of mates and all i heard was "bloody rubbish cant hold onto a lead"....."why didnt they hoof it out the ground"...Johnsons awful, drop him"......etc etc.

I screamed back a few obcenites to these dumdnuts and heads down they walked away.

I'm OVER THE BLOODY MOON with our position, and CAN continue this great start at Preston next week.

All in all, i cant wait to get the sunday papers and look at the league table again and again.

People don't think before they speak sometimes like the ones who rang up radio bristol moaning. I heard that one of them said if Johnson didnt drop his son he should be sacked!! Sad or what! :disapointed2se:

I heard this guy too, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Lee.J plays the most difficult position on the field, a creative midfielder who has to play risky balls. He may make a few mistakes, but people fail to see how many chances he creates. He had a bad game yesterday, but he DOES NOT deserve to be dropped. City for the Prem :englandsmile4wf:

7 games in, WON 3, drew 4, 4TH in the CHAMPIONSHIP, (U N B E A T E N ) being hit from all sides that we will drop down, yet were in a play off spot at the mo!

Come on everybody......completely DREAM start!

Completely agree Arn! Fantastic start and things looking great but I don't see the harm in pointing out current issues in the team that could be possibly be improved. Why do people assume if you say some thing deemed as 'negitive' your not a proper fan and people also think they are then justified in personal attacks.It does my head in!

This forum is becoming so tiresome with all the personal insults/attacks just because people don't hold the same point of view.

Like TomF said "Attack the post, not the poster."

Brilliant start something I never expected. Took us 13 matches to reach 12 points last time we were in this league! 4th place after 7 matches is much better than anyone imagined I'm sure.

Lisa.

Not like you, son

And that start and our promotion last season has done one thing-Raised expectation levels........oh and a few wage packets in BS3 :whistle2:

The price hike (Yes that again!) further raised them and reduced patience.

We can't keep on saying "I'd have settled for this at the start of the season," simply because we've raised the benchmark and we're better than that.As I've said in the R&R keep the good bits and eradicate the bad and we'll be fine.

Heres my opinion...

We got away with murder in 80% of our games so far and if we would have been playing decent teams everygame who would have punished our crap defence and GJs tactics then we would be bottom by now...The only 2 games in my opinion that we deserved to win were against S****horpe and Coventry where we played really well..

GJ has made a crucial mistake that will start to tell in the next few games against harder oppostion, that being he hasnt thought about signing a dfender or two pre season and that in my opninion will cost us.

Yes we are playing good footy and taking risks but I'm sure were going to buckle soon. PROVE ME WRONG LADS, I REALLY HOPE U DO.

Completely agree Arn! Fantastic start and things looking great but I don't see the harm in pointing out current issues in the team that could be possibly be improved. Why do people assume if you say some thing deemed as 'negitive' your not a proper fan and people also think they are then justified in personal attacks.It does my head in!

This forum is becoming so tiresome with all the personal insults/attacks just because people don't hold the same point of view.

Like TomF said "Attack the post, not the poster."

Spot on mucker.....i honestly belive we will survive and stay up.

If anybody disagrees they need their f@@@@@@ heads read.

Were in dreamland, loads and loads games to go, and City fans must rally home and away, to prove to the rest of the championship just how bloody GOOD we are.....Arn

Heres my opinion...

We got away with murder in 80% of our games so far and if we would have been playing decent teams everygame

Which decent teams are these? Blackpool who had won about 12 games on the trot? Man City who we were unlucky to loose to? Coventry who were unbeaten till we "sneaked" a 3-0 win? S****horpe who won the league last season?

who would have punished our crap defence and GJs tactics then we would be bottom by now...The only 2 games in my opinion that we deserved to win were against S****horpe and Coventry where we played really well..

Our crap defence that played so well at Blackpool, Sheffield and Coventry?

GJ has made a crucial mistake that will start to tell in the next few games against harder oppostion, that being he hasnt thought about signing a dfender or two pre season and that in my opninion will cost us.

So he didn't sign a Hungarian international defender then?

Yes we are playing good footy and taking risks but I'm sure were going to buckle soon. PROVE ME WRONG LADS, I REALLY HOPE U DO.

No-one can argue with the tremendous start that City have made. As pointed out 4th in the Championship and 7 games without defeat.

But.....despite City having made such a good start it doesn't mean that its a garden of roses and every player is playing well.Truth is they are not all playing well and many posts on this forum are saying just that. If Johnson thought that everything was hunky dory in the City camp then we'd all be moaning about the drop in form....

whatever the moaners say,city give there all..i don,t like criticising players when it,s plain to see they,re busting a gut.

we,re fortunate to have a top class manager,our start has been great,but we,re going to hit a sticky patch sooner or later.that,s when the lads need our support.

i,ll be happy to stay up this season,13 points at the moment is a massive bonus and testament to the players team spirit

No-one can argue with the tremendous start that City have made. As pointed out 4th in the Championship and 7 games without defeat.

But.....despite City having made such a good start it doesn't mean that its a garden of roses and every player is playing well.Truth is they are not all playing well and many posts on this forum are saying just that. If Johnson thought that everything was hunky dory in the City camp then we'd all be moaning about the drop in form....

The problem is people were saying the same all through last season, even during the run in when had some great results and guess what we got promoted, so it would appear from what is being said by some people 46 games last season + 7 this season, we have been very lucky, also even with the likes of Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Chelsea, Man Utd and Arsenal when they are flying and playing at their best it very rare that every player plays well, I think some peoples expectations are at best over optimistic.

If someone had told me we'd be in 4th place unbeaten after 7 games I wouldn't have believed them so I'm as happy a the proverbial pig in .... If they had said we would top the league (albeit for a short time) I would have made them a very strong coffee to sober them up. Anyone that feels the need to moan must have very high expectations of be totally mental. Well Done GJ and the lads keep it up!

Sad thing is though Dave, there is quite a few down there that are "totally mental"

And that start and our promotion last season has done one thing-Raised expectation levels........oh and a few wage packets in BS3 :whistle2:

The price hike (Yes that again!) further raised them and reduced patience.

We can't keep on saying "I'd have settled for this at the start of the season," simply because we've raised the benchmark and we're better than that.As I've said in the R&R keep the good bits and eradicate the bad and we'll be fine.

Ian, did you hear the guy who was interviewed on radio Bristol before the game?

Lad who is a regular on this forum with over 10,000 posts?

God, he knew his stuff.

Not a local lad though!!!!

Travels down from London way every game, so fair play. Apparently forum name is Bristol Boy?

Ant ideals?

Archived