IGNORED

Time For A Gesture Of Solidarity

Bristol Boy

I think it's fair to say that we look unlikely to average more than 15,500 over the season.

Although it's been done to death, the club don't seem to understand never mind be listening and in touch with it's fanbase.This isn't a few people on the Forum it's discussed week in, week out in the clubs and pubs surrounding the ground.Let's face it, people are picking and choosing their gamesa and they'll tell you,in threads on here in some cases that

So why not, just as a gesture, revert to the 0870 number or even go to a sensible local call rate-Dare I suggest FREEPHONE!! for the ticket hotline.ST Holders will be able to purchase their reserved tickets for Cup home games ONLINE from around mid October/start of November so that's good, cost reducing news.

Then lose the 5% charge on credit cards, particularly as City even apply it to debit cards.

I don't think the cost would hurt City at all and it may help bring in some waverers as a £28 ticket becomes just that not £28 plus this, that and the other..........and we all like a bit of the other........ :coat:

Then lose the 5% charge on credit cards, particularly as City even apply it to debit cards.

I think you'll find that the club are charged 2% on card transactions and this gets passed onto the fans but with an extra 3% added on.Thats a 150% increase that goes directly to the club.It certainly is a 'stealth tax'.

Now if that isn't blantant exploitation of an already over charged fan base the I don't what is. Its a disgrace imo.

I think you'll find that the club are charged 2% on card transactions and this gets passed onto the fans but with an extra 3% added on.Thats a 150% increase that goes directly to the club.It certainly is a 'stealth tax'.

Now if that isn't blantant exploitation of an already over charged fan base the I don't what is. Its a disgrace imo.

They're not charged 2% on debit card transactions, more like 12p per transaction (not per ticket).

Makes no difference - either way the club are exploiting the fanbase by overchargeing on card transactions - or did you miss my point?

I'm merely pointing out that it's actually vastly more than 300%. Most businesses just absorb the insignificant debit card fee as a cost of business.

Archived