IGNORED

Why Was Miller Left Out

94th Minute

does anyone know why Miller didnt play against Wednesday, i think he was wearing the away socks on the bench so he wasnt going to play, but he was trianing before the match with Lita and Amankwaah,did he have an injury? Roberts is a midfeilder and shouldnt have satrted as a striker Lita should come on to replace the worst striker in the 60th min :D:clap:

Miller didn't play cos he spends so much time on his arse it's decided to form its own web-site to tell the world its story.

Roberts should be a midfielder I grant you that. However, don't forget that he was played as a forward last year and scored the most goals in that position.

Roberts should be on the right with Amankwaah for back-up.

This would mean replacing Wilkshire which would be a crying shame; cos there is nothing better than watching a slow player incapable of beating an opponent ######ing about on the wing :clap:

Miller and Peacock are not compatible as a striking pair.They are too alike.

Its no co-incidence that Miller had his best City game so far against Watford and Peacock wasn`t playing.

They vie for the same space,don`t link up very well and rely on the same type of service - mainly crosses.Neither of them react very well to short 1-2's around the box or anticipate the shorter pass.

Its about time Wilson realised that.

Guest Bootylicious
Miller and Peacock are not compatible as a striking pair.They are too alike.

Its no co-incidence that Miller had his best City game so far against Watford and Peacock  wasn`t playing.

They vie for the same space,don`t link up very well and rely on the same type of service - mainly crosses.Neither of them react very well to short 1-2's around the box or anticipate the shorter pass.

Its about time Wilson realised that.

Totally agree Robbored.

But then I'm not sure who does link up well with Peacock. Last season, we saw that him and Roberts don't always get along up front, but LP-CR is the partnership id go with at the moment.

We all know DW takes an age to put things right tactic-wise though :clap:

Peacock. Winner in the category of 'Striker who spent most of his BCFC career on the left wing'. Special mentions to Brett Pitman and Chris Woods.

does anyone know why Miller didnt play against Wednesday, i think he was wearing the away socks on the bench so he wasnt going to play, but he was trianing before the match with Lita and Amankwaah,did he have an injury? Roberts is a midfeilder and shouldnt have satrted as a striker Lita should come on to replace the worst striker in the 60th min :clap:unsure.gif

I agree with you, Lita should have more game time. We looked toothless upfront today plus on tuesday night at Wycombe where we lost 3-0 and I left my bag behind in the stands whilst rushing to get the last train back to my home in sussex.

He should start next week against Luton. On the off chance we manage to make the playoff final, he should start that as well. Just saying.

I agree with you, Lita should have more game time. We looked toothless upfront today plus on tuesday night at Wycombe where we lost 3-0 and I left my bag behind in the stands whilst rushing to get the last train back to my home in sussex.

He should start next week against Luton. On the off chance we manage to make the playoff final, he should start that as well. Just saying.

lita will be on the bench for the play off final you mark my words !

Ever heard of Gary Johnson???

Heard this non league entity will replace tins if their ever comes a time too....

And we will be promoted in our first year under him!

Bradley Orr will come in and be a very utilisable full back for the next 6-7 years aswell...

Believe ! I've seen the future.....

Some non-league manager who's only achievement is being the boss of Latvia? Will never work out here. 

Archived