IGNORED

That Song !

andy g

Yeah great song, my mate started that one off. Posts on here under Tin got a season ticket in atyeo!

Shame murray hit the woodwork in the dying seconds today, but after our 1st half performance it would have been harsh!!

Cheers, that is one of my brainchild's and I'm laying claim to it, but I have no idea who you are?! FAO Dollymarie, it's to the tune of KC & the Sunshine Band, 'Baby Give It Up'.... May rekindle memories! :noexpression:

Cheers for the recognition, lets hope it takes off! :clapping:

... and, for the record, it's way better than 'Who's that coming over the Hill is it...'! :mellow:

Cheers, that is one of my brainchild's and I'm laying claim to it, but I have no idea who you are?! FAO Dollymarie, it's to the tune of KC & the Sunshine Band, 'Baby Give It Up'.... May rekindle memories! :noexpression:

... and, for the record, it's way better than 'Who's that coming over the Hill is it...'! :mellow:

You have every idea after bating me for 90 minutes for me to start Give me a C...!!! Man flu laid claims to that!

Respect oh musical one !!

Well, I did post it on here earlier on this season but, as usual, fans poo-pooed it as I'm an unknown. I tried getting it going from E Block in the Atyeo recently but was surrounded by the usual morgue so I hope it sticks, and today it seemed the fans loved it. :w00t:

PS - Where's my medal? PM me for anyone who wants to send me my dues! :whistle:

Well, I did post it on here earlier on this season but, as usual, fans poo-pooed it as I'm an unknown. I tried getting it going from E Block in the Atyeo recently but was surrounded by the usual morgue so I hope it sticks, and today it seemed the fans loved it. :w00t:

PS - Where's my medal? PM me for anyone who wants to send me my dues! :whistle:

Come sit in C block and we'll sing it with you!

Nor me, shouldn't it be...Na na na na na na na na na na naaaah Marvin Elliott, Elliott, Maaarvin Elliiiiott.

:rofl2br: any one else finding it hard to type the right amount of na na's, it's tough

I think there's at least one 'na' missing :10_1_108:

Sure it's 10 na's and then a naaaah.

Come sit in C block and we'll sing it with you!

Cheers for the offer Dolls but my people need me in E Block to keep the atmosphere going! After all, my block are responsible for the large part of the Atyeo atmosphere! :cool2:

... and, for the record, the tune I started the Marvin Elliott song to today is to the chorus of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtQlRsYqpWE. I'm sure most intellectual folk amongst you can work out the words... :whistle2:

PS - I have plenty more great tunes for players where this came from and the '80's rule! :dance:

Archived