IGNORED

That Song !

andy g

Ok so can I have your opinion on last seasons hugely successful Enoch song then?

Yeah, it were a great tune IMO. I remember going on a bender in Lloyds in Cheltenham on Xmas eve eve, straight after the 2-2 draw, and didn't realise it was full of City until the DJ played it and half the bar erupted into 'Showunmi'! It was great! :clapping:

My point being, that the Atyeo is so full of prawn sandwich brigade these days that one has to go and start a song at some far fetched venue for it to catch on. Nobody listened when I posted it originally in the summer but it went off today and I hope it continues! :city:

Nana na na na na na naaaah ! Marvin Elliott ! Marvin Elliott !

Who-ever thought up that one deserves a medal - its a classic ! Up there with "whats that coming over the hill..."

Another good song which has arisen over the last few weeks :

DO-DO DO DO-DO DO DO, DARREN BYFIELD,DO-DO DO DO-DO DO DO, DARREN BYFIELD,

Not sure if i've got the do's right.

I'm sorry but they were the gayest football 'chants' I've ever heard, we were laughin our heads off at you all

At least us lot at the back were trying to get some atmosphere going when it was quiet yseterday. As someone previously said, you could hear a pin drop at times on saturday.

Ha ha with your war of the chavs on the other side. Was really really quiet, we did have some noise at the back, but it was hardly an inspiring performance spurring us on! At one piont I said "you dirty northern bar stewards" and got told how rude i was by an old city fella! Made me chuckle

Well he didn't.

Palace fans made it up for Jobi McAnuff when he was there.

Actually, I nicked it from Newcastle cos I remember seeing them packed into the away end at Blackburn last season singing it about 'Nicky Butt' and have been trying to incorporate it for a City player ever since. It sounded quality that day and it sounded quality at Deepdale.

Cheers, that is one of my brainchild's and I'm laying claim to it, but I have no idea who you are?! FAO Dollymarie, it's to the tune of KC & the Sunshine Band, 'Baby Give It Up'.... May rekindle memories! :noexpression:

Cheers for the recognition, lets hope it takes off! :clapping:

... and, for the record, it's way better than 'Who's that coming over the Hill is it...'! :mellow:

Dear oh dear! i think someones telling porkies!!!

The TRUE origin

You'll find it about 8 or 9 posts down and Tin replies to it! :D

Archived