IGNORED

Time To Make Some Changes

ashley (city's no1 fan)

i thought a forum was to express your opinions and views, no need to slate me like that, i will remember to keep quiet next time :surrender:

You're entitled to your opinion as well as anybody else no matter how much older those persons maybe than you, keep the passion!

Lets remember one thing. SL and GJ said who ever we bought would be better than what we had. Then we hear that GJ had Trundle in his sights from January.

To leave LT on the bench would indicate that SL and GJ had made a bad judgement. Likewise with Sproule, who has yet to have a run as a right winger..

Let me be clear about one thing. GJ and KM train with the squad all week. They will have A team V B team and use various configurations, they will have fitness tests and two days before match day they will know who is fit and which combinations work the best.

Considering that 2 years ago we were bottom of division 1, I have to assume that somebody at BCFC knows what they are doing.

Forums deal with wishes, ifs whats and maybe's. GJ and KM have to deal with the facts they see all week and structure their squad around those facts.

I don't always agree with their decisions and their biggest test will come in the second block of 10. We are only 3 points from 12th position, and imo we will be closer to 12th than 3rd after the second block of 10..

Archived