IGNORED

Wolves Away

Taunton_City

According to our website we've got the allocation in the Steve Bull stand. This is the lower tier of the stand at the side of the pitch, which was the first stand to be rebuilt (it's on the site of the old Molineux Street Stand) and this tier holds 3200 in total so hopefully we will get the full length of the stand.

We should sell out shouldn't we?

CR

Then let's charge them the same, £27 when they visit AG or why don't the club offer something along the lines of price matching?

I'll get mine Saturday, with cash, to avoid paying another £3.00 in Stealth Charges.

Wolves'll be another Beano providing people don't get put off by the prices.

If any Black Country locals read this thread can you suggest a pub where away fans can drink close to ground?? Preferably one where away/home fans can mix.

I know its a good few weeks away but travelling up with a Wolves fan and wanna get my suggestion in for pre-game drinks before he does!!

If any Black Country locals read this thread can you suggest a pub where away fans can drink close to ground?? Preferably one where away/home fans can mix.

I know its a good few weeks away but travelling up with a Wolves fan and wanna get my suggestion in for pre-game drinks before he does!!

Not so sure if our fans will be allowed into pubs to mix with the Wolves fans. We don't exactly getting on with the black country police etc.

Then let's charge them the same, £27 when they visit AG or why don't the club offer something along the lines of price matching?

I'll get mine Saturday, with cash, to avoid paying another £3.00 in Stealth Charges.

Wolves'll be another Beano providing people don't get put off by the prices.

Good shout. If the Palace fans start getting charged £30 a time whenever they go away they will soon start complaining and it might push their club in to dropping their own prices.

Good shout. If the Palace fans start getting charged £30 a time whenever they go away they will soon start complaining and it might push their club in to dropping their own prices.

I don't think it's fair to penalise Wolves or Palace fans for their own clubs' pricing by charging extra when they visit us. Seeing as they have to cough up these prices every other week I'm sure they're already more pis$ed off about it than we are anyway.

I don't think it's fair to penalise Wolves or Palace fans for their own clubs' pricing by charging extra when they visit us. Seeing as they have to cough up these prices every other week I'm sure they're already more pis$ed off about it than we are anyway.

Do they pay they same high prices at their clubs as home fans though ?

If so fair enough, but if their clubs are penalising away fans, then maybe we should do the same, after all, we would only be matching the prices they are charging us.

Do they pay they same high prices at their clubs as home fans though ?

If so fair enough, but if their clubs are penalising away fans, then maybe we should do the same, after all, we would only be matching the prices they are charging us.

I don't think it's a case of matching what we have been charged, ie £30 at Charlton doesn't mean we can charge them £30 here, but we can't charge away fans more than home fans in similar seats can we?

We would have to charge £30 for our fans in the Eastend? BUT as the Eastend is no long POTD (?) we wouldn't be charging our fans anyway would we? So there maybe a way round the rule???

I must admit I am totally confused by who, when and why the club lets fans in the Eastend, it seems to change match by match! When an overflow is needed and only by ST's otherwise is it?

According to our website we've got the allocation in the Steve Bull stand. This is the lower tier of the stand at the side of the pitch, which was the first stand to be rebuilt (it's on the site of the old Molineux Street Stand) and this tier holds 3200 in total so hopefully we will get the full length of the stand.

CR

On the travel guide it says we're in the Jack Harris stand. :dunno:

I don't think it's a case of matching what we have been charged, ie £30 at Charlton doesn't mean we can charge them £30 here, but we can't charge away fans more than home fans in similar seats can we?

Yep, Charltons cheaper seats are £25

We would have to charge £30 for our fans in the Eastend? BUT as the Eastend is no long POTD (?) we wouldn't be charging our fans anyway would we? So there maybe a way round the rule???

Its in line with what the East End would be if it was still pay on the day.

I must admit I am totally confused by who, when and why the club lets fans in the Eastend, it seems to change match by match! When an overflow is needed and only by ST's otherwise is it?

Season tickets only unless the attendance dictates otherwise.

CR

I think that Wolves is one of those grounds where many want to go to, i can see us selling the 3200 easily

And why should.nt we?

My 2 boys will be pleased, the u/17 only £12 & the u/12 only a tenner, thats £22 for the 2 of them, they'll be there with me, the same 2 lads to sit with me in the upper dolman against Sheff utd would cost £38 that is 80% more, scandalous.

My 2 boys will be pleased, the u/17 only £12 & the u/12 only a tenner, thats £22 for the 2 of them, they'll be there with me, the same 2 lads to sit with me in the upper dolman against Sheff utd would cost £38 that is 80% more, scandalous.

I agree although the fact that adults pay £27 at Molineux proves that SOMEONE has to pay more to accommodate somebody else for less. P.S. Bought mine and the old man's tickets today - right on the halfway line looking at the seating plan - lovely!!

Archived