IGNORED

Trundle On Sky Sports News

Haster

Trundle was just on sky sports news saying he knows he not performing yet but needs to settle in and the goals will come i know people on here are doubting his ability but he will shine!! hopefully with Byfield upfront with him tomorrow night they can start to build a solid front line!!!!

Trundle was just on sky sports news saying he knows he not performing yet but needs to settle in and the goals will come i know people on here are doubting his ability but he will shine!! hopefully with Byfield upfront with him tomorrow night they can start to build a solid front line!!!!

Is there a link anywhere?

My mate said it was a classic

Fair play to GJ. He gets these interviews which raise players morale. LT will feel more relaxed about his lack of goals now that GJ has publicly showed his confidence in him. Fingers crossed it will give LT the belief to bang one in up at Barnsley!!

GJ has always kept the profile of himself and the club up amongst bigger teams by getting onto Sky Sports; and it helps us no end with getting players down to the Gate.

Lets hope Gary 'Shankley' Johnson never gets poached of us!!

Isn't it amazing - Trundle starts taking loads of critism on here and hey-ho! Trundle and Gary Johnson appear on Sky Sports news with Trundle saying that 'theres more to come' and that he knows that he's not been playing to his best.

Co-incidence or what? :dunno:

Isn't it amazing - Trundle starts taking loads of critism on here and hey-ho! Trundle and Gary Johnson appear on Sky Sports news with Trundle saying that 'theres more to come' and that he knows that he's not been playing to his best.

Co-incidence or what? :dunno:

Madness Alan aint it.

Bit like Levy saying M Jol,s job is safe!!!!!

Crossing over the M1 would be safer.............

No surprise to see Johnson publically backing his major signing from the summer,it's what good managers do!

Unfortunately though talk is cheap and I take interviews like this one with pinch of salt, I'll be for more interested on what he does on the pitch tonight .(assuming he plays)

No surprise to see Johnson publically backing his major signing from the summer,it's what good managers do!

Unfortunately though talk is cheap and I take interviews like this one with pinch of salt, I'll be for more interested on what he does on the pitch tonight .(assuming he plays)

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se: i really do think u are a Rovers fan i have never seen u back any player on this forum???????? :dunno:

:disapointed2se::disapointed2se: i really do think u are a Rovers fan i have never seen u back any player on this forum???????? :dunno:

I thought SR comments were spot on, it's on the pitch where Lee needs to do the talking, let's hope for an oration from him tonight.....that's if he plays :innocent06:

Gary has said that he likes to keep continuity in the side, but it's time for a change/tweak, maybe starting tonight.

Archived