IGNORED

Fifa 2008

Always Believesham

[i've gone for world class level straight away as i hate putting it on Professional and then ened up whipping everyone. Only problem is after a record of P19 W2 D8 L10 F5 A 21 Pts14 Bristol City sacked me and got relegated anyway,probably due to all the 0-0 draws I had

I put it straight on world class level and I can't score for a toffee, i don;t like the crossing on it and you have to use the top buttons to change man rather than the X which it has always been.

I am now propping up league 2 with..wait for it Accrington Stanley with a pants squad evry staff member on 1 and no one will sign, loan or free to me!!!! only english club to offer me a job! oh and I've played 7

won 0 drawn 5 lost 2 F0 A3 Pts 5...its is so hard to score but I beat Tranmere 1-0 in the league cup 1st with Accrington Stanley and got rewarded with Burnley at home next...why couldn't I have a prem team! ! after all of the above and you have all laughed I may put it on professional after all.

Bit of a come down after winning everything on Fifa 07 on world class level with Aston Villa!, who funnily enough have got relegated to the Championship in my second season 08...oh how they miss me.

So read all of the above and see how much harder fifa 08 is to 07!

quote name=bcityfan11' date='Oct 18 2007, 11:49 PM' post='818168]

I actually found it tougher to score- might be because i'm crap ;)

Every year Fifa apparently gets better but even if this is true it still has a mountain to climb to be compared with Pro Evo.

Stick with Pro Evo its in a different league.

Pro evo is sh*t this year and it was last year on xbox 360. The best bar far for the past 2 years is Fifa

Used to love pro evo on the ps2 but on xbox is crap

Archived