IGNORED

"failure Is Not An Option"

One Team

Anyone read it?

Some interesting quotes:

"Failure is not an option"

"There are no excuses now. It is time everyone stood up and was counted. We have a good squad, good ability and plenty of points to play for."

Seems Steve has the same opinion as us then; its promotion or Wilson Out.

One Team

Steve Landsdown is a very astute man.He periodically comes out with rallying statements at the time when the fans most want to hear them.

After the Plymouth loss in the LDV and after the Wycombe defeat I recall similar press releases.

The timing now is spot on.After a run of dismal results fans are now questioning the teams credentials and determination amongst themselves and out comes the Chairman with a fillip for the fans and the club.

Its just what the Doctor ordered.

Lets hope the players respond........

Sounds like Steve Lansdown is as fed up with Danny Wilson's mediocre management as I am. With the players and resources at Wilson's disposal we should be points clear at the top by now. :dunno: :@

Do we have to write to Dawn Dimorola (MP for South Bristol and staunch supporter of Tory B.liar) to get Wilson and his cronies out? :P Sheffield Wednesday supporters had to write to their own half-wit corrupt members of parliament to get Wilson booted out from Wednesday - if you remember :P:laugh:

Sounds like Steve Lansdown is as fed up with Danny Wilson's mediocre management as I am. With the players and resources at Wilson's disposal we should be points clear at the top by now.  :dunno:  :@

Do we have to write to Dawn Dimorola (MP for South Bristol and staunch supporter of Tory B.liar) to get Wilson and his cronies out?  :P Sheffield Wednesday supporters had to write to their own half-wit corrupt members of parliament to get Wilson booted out from Wednesday - if you remember  :P  :laugh:

yep sounds that way.. you can't really fault Steve Landsdown

he has made money available and bought players in and at

least he has made a go of it, i just wish our players would start

to re-pay our chairmans efforts and danny wilson to pick

a team in position and stop stupid substitutions, we really

should have kicked on this season and what i know our

players are capable of we should be home and dry by now,

i know we can't and won't win every game but there has been too

many games chucked away for stupid reasons.

I don't think getting Dawn Primarolo or any MP involved will do Bristol city Fc any good at all. What you suggest would circumvent Steve L's authority and make his position an embarrassment. If anyone sends the manager of a club on his way then its the Chairman and the Board, not some MP who probably does not even come from the constituency, let alone support the local team.

I remember seeing the whole distasteful episode at Sheffield when it happened and I certainly don't want this club to become as dragged through the mud as Sheffield were at that time.

I don't think getting Dawn Primarolo or any MP involved will do Bristol city Fc any good at all. What you suggest would circumvent Steve L's authority and make his position an embarrassment. If anyone sends the manager of a club on his way then its the Chairman and the Board, not some MP who probably does not even come from the constituency, let alone support the local team.

I remember seeing the whole distasteful episode at Sheffield when it happened and I certainly don't want this club to become as dragged through the mud as Sheffield were at that time.

....fct, it was just an opportunity to put my views about corrupt half-wit politicians to a wider audience :P

Guy Fawkes all is forgiven - you were right all along :dunno::laugh::dunno:

Anyone with half a brain can see quite plainly MPs are corrupt half wits; it doesn't need you or I to point that out my republican friend :laugh: .

Guy Fawkes must go down in history as being the only man ever to enter the Houses of Parliament with honest intentions.

Guy Fawkes must go down in history as being the only man ever to enter the Houses of Parliament with honest intentions.

....sheer class fct, like it :laugh:

Seems also, judging by Steve Lansdown's article in the EP, that Mr Lansdown is also of honest intention with regard to getting BCFC promoted :dunno:

Archived