IGNORED

A&s Police Warning To Qpr Fans -keep Away

Guest weqprarebetterthanu

Your local constabulary have put out a warning on their website for ticketless QPR fans to stay away (I would include all ticketless fans)

But more alarming is saying any with tickets around the ground should also stay away .

Well i have never in 22 years ever seen an away ejected from Loftus Road just for being in an area other than the home area.

Anyone who misbehaves ought to be ejected whatever side they are on .

If City fans cannot be civilised enough to behave then they should be hoofed out .

It should be based on behaviour not what club you support ,this is the 21st century not the dark ages (in London anyway)

Agree the East End is probably an exeption though but in my mind this is encouraging a very partisan mentality.

QPR fans will not cause trouble round the ground but just enjoy the game and get behind their team.

Target the aggro merchants not the true fans who support their teams round the country.

Good luck to QPR on Saturday and all those who go on Sturday to do nothing more than support their team !

One racist bigot does not make a racist club but i agree either behaviour is way out of order .

Loftus Road is a modern ground in its attitude and most supporters grew up a long time ago re away fans who we mix with and drink with before games (Not always after though to be honest)

Any fan in the wrong end of the ground should be kicked out because there is the possibility for trouble there. It is in the safety and interests of everyone in the stadium. Anyone found to be a QPR fan will be ejected- no matter how. Obviously if someone makes it obvious that they are a QPR fan then they are straight out- no questions asked. Clubs and police have to do this to stop potential violence.

I'm sure your club would react the same for others. I mean, would you guys want a group of 50 Chelsea fans in your end singing Chelsea songs?

I really do hope for 3 things on Saturday.

1. City beat you

2. Other than point one, all QPR fans that travel down with a ticket for the AWAY end have a good and safe day.

3. That any QPR fans without a ticket for the away end do not even bother. Our club are hot on these things. You will ruin your own day. Stay at home and listen to the radio.

It appears the police will be screening fans carefully at the turnstyles in order to prevent QPR fans entering home sections. Those who get through and at some point make themselves known will be removed.

The odd, quiet away fan wouldn't matter much, but QPR fans have given the impression they have bought in large numbers and this would not be tolerated by the police at any ground in the league.

Loftus Road is a modern ground in its attitude
You're not familiar with the company employed to do the stewarding at Loftus Road, then, I take it?

GoldStar (Gold something, anyway, I forget exactly) may be many things, but modern in attitude they ain't.

I am not travelling to this one mainly cos i am in Australia !!!!!

But i think its a shame if you people cannot control themselves with an away fan next to them then they should stay at home .

We do not live in caves any more !

No left for OZ after years of QPR under achieving i decided i was the jonah ,so i leave blighty and a week later QPR were top and England won the rugby world cup.

So all in all i had better stay away full time for the sake of club and country .

There are two sad things here.

1.That we all can't cohabit peacefully, although things are far much better than they were in the 70/80's, we're not quite there yet.

2.If certain dipsticks.....and they were Rangers Fans, hadn't come on here gloating like smarta$$ess, nobody would be any the wiser and your "infiltrating" mates-true or false (I suspect it's largely false, as always) would have entered the ground unnoticed and, providing they kept quiet, would have probably left unnoticed.

As it is, if they manage to avoid the best attentions of the A&S Constabulary, they will surely be "picked out" by others, intent on reserving them for specific attention, due to the said gloating.

We can all wish, but get real

I really hope that QPR fans are not in your ens as that could be trouble...!

It will ruin all geniune footie fans day, I do not agree or am not into football thugs but if nay QPR fan is in our end and makes this common knowledge then they are foolish and deserve all they get (not from me I might add).....

Heres to a good game and great atmosphere between 2 clubs that should be in divison one together whatever saturdays result..!

Come on you reds..!

Can I add, that as one of those who co-operated with H&C Council with regard to the dangerous over crowding when we drew an evening game, a season or so back, your stewarding, carried out by the cast of Zulu, is woeful and safety standards were not ony breached, they were smashed to pieces.

The Council sent me a 25 page report, which I've now binned, but suffice to say, QPR couldn't have got it much more wrong if they'd tried and I'm not suggesting they did.

Suffice to say, segregation is put in place to aid safety and we all have to abide by it.

I'm not pleased that our all seater, all under cover ground, with a capacity of 21,479, can only be attended with 19,000 people (2,250 yours), but that's the decision of The Club, Police & HSE and that's that.

I agree with Bristol Boy, certain QPR fans are now moaning because they are being threatened with being kicked out, when it was them who came on to this board in the first place claiming that they were going into the home areas on Saturday. If you hadn't of come along bragging about it and just gone ahead and quietly got your tickets, got in, quietly watched the match and then quietly left again, no one would have even known you are going to be there. But by comming on here gloating you alerted our club and now they have taken steps to stop you.

You're own fault really.

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

95% of people will be fine on the day, you do the maths but 5% will be there purley to cause trouble. I antisapate trouble after the game as either sets of fans will go to the others exits and taunt them leading to a reaction and so on. But i supect the police will deal with it well as against Cardiff. Lets hope it just a game of footy we're talking about on here after the game!

It appears that City have done all they can to ensure that the fans are properly segregated.

However, I know of at least one person (Bristolian) who has bought tickets for QPR friends to sit in the Dolman. This is sheer stupidity on the part of the person buying the tickets and the QPR fans he has bought the tickets for.

The problem here is who gets punished if there is trouble (and it does not matter who starts it) as a result of QPR fans sitting in City areas. I guess it won't be QPR.

In the ideal world it should be no problem but this is not the ideal world we are talking about.

Guest Antics

I sit in the platinum seating and there are away fans in there at each and every home game. These away fans have always behaved impecably. I often have a little bit of quiet banter with them. However, I cannot see how an away fan can properly enjoy a game sat in the wrong end :laugh:

Any Plymouth/QPR fans that act like fools in the home ends at Ashton Gate will be first kicked by all the City fans around them and then kicked out the ground by stewards/police.

That is what will happen I'm afraid, so keep it on the hush-hush.

Archived