IGNORED

I Want Liam To Score

LouieDane

They had a topic a minute ago on Soccer AM where they all had t-shirts with 'I want Liam to score' written on them and they said they expected our players to be wearing them before the match. They also said some of the fans had made them, has anyone heard anything about this? i'm going to whip up some posters today, but I doubt Johnson would really show his bottom in burtons window, but it s pretty funny anyway

Sorry to sound dumb here but whats it all about, i don't have sky.

GJ has said if Fontaine scores, he will bare his bum in burtons window, soccer am heard this and have started a "I Want Liam To Score" campagin, complete with t shirts!!

Doesn't seem to be a week go by where we don't get a mention, also loved the bit when Helen was interviewing the group (Young Knives) , teasing them that they only just got into football ( i know not really an oppropiate word to describe what they saw) going to watch the :gasmask: a few times recently, might of misheard her,but didn't she say "why watch lower league rubbish :rofl2br: when you could be watching the Arsenal" Only for the lead singer to reply we don't really know anything about or like football..... Says it all really.... absolute classic :clap:

They had a topic a minute ago on Soccer AM where they all had t-shirts with 'I want Liam to score' written on them and they said they expected our players to be wearing them before the match. They also said some of the fans had made them, has anyone heard anything about this? i'm going to whip up some posters today, but I doubt Johnson would really show his bottom in burtons window, but it s pretty funny anyway

all the staff in the city shop had them on this morning when i popped in.... they looked quite cool....

What a chance he had today!

I know! I rekon they'll do a Fontaine watch if he carrys on like this, u remember Orr's goal v Man city? wel Fonatine shoud have scored that one before orr got there, any other misses you can remember?

I hope they give out more shirts next week

Gutted i missed that part of soccer am by about 5mins by all accounts, wondered what the t-shirt thing was all about nd worked it out when i got in the ground. is any one going to stick their shirt on ebay? or are you all waiting for liam to score first ...? perhaps you could lock them in a time capsule until he does... luck just wasnt going his way today, saying that though the whole team were great today..

Archived