IGNORED

Danny Wilson

Guest qprjack

can you honestly say if the Miller Robbo partnership had been given as much time as Peacock Miller, i highly doubt we'd have the goalscoring problem to the same extent we have now.
yes maybe you're right, I too would have really liked to see that partnership given time, as I think Lee Miller would himself, so fair point :dunno:

I think I 've made it clear in the past that I'm happy for DW to be at the helm for this season.

All the personal abuse he's been receiving on this forum is scandalous. By all means disagree with his team selection and query his tactics, but to question his intelligence, integrity, personal life and to resort to name-calling is pathetic and juvenile.

I think he is fully aware that nothing but promotion will satisfy the board this season. If we fail, his position must be up for re-assessment during the summer.

In the meantime, we're 3rd and still in with a shout for auto-promotion, let's stop the bickering, get behind the club for the run-in and try to help them get out of this division.

WELL SAID :dunno:

Archived