IGNORED

How Many Of Our Players Could Play For England?

Guest Pinamonte

Guest Pinamonte

I reckon that Tommy could of played for England but he's commited to Northern Ireland now. Of the others, the only ones who I think could play for England are Danny Coles and Matt Hill. They probably aren't quite good enough yet but I reckon they could be in a few years. What do other forumites think?

Guest Pinamonte

Nice to see you all getting behind the lads. Colesy is a good player and he can only get better, especially when Wilson doesn't make him play alongside that Butler guy anymore.

Guest Pinamonte

Apologies for starting this topic up, I thought it would make for an interesting discussion. I did not realise that people would give me abuse for starting this topic so I won't bother in future. As it happens, I am a City fan and I will be going to the game on saturday so those of you who think I'm not a City fan have been left with egg on your faces.

Guest pukka_tukka

...i seriously doubt any of the players will play for england in our squad

maybe coles in a long time but i doubt it....

but surpirisingly i heard that DW is telling Sven what a great left winger Craig Woodman is and how hes the answer to the left hand side problems!

In all honesty i don't think any will, but if any ever do it would probably be Hill or Coles, But as Hill is a left back he wouldn't get past Cole or Bridge, and we have a lot of very good young centre backs.

Being a tad harsh on the England keepers aren't you seattle, Phillips can't even hold a candle to Robinson, Kirkland or even Green.

Being a tad harsh on the England keepers aren't you seattle, Phillips can't even hold a candle to Robinson, Kirkland or even Green.

Well we are a bit spoiled for choice at keeper here in the USA, Friedel played excellent today. Too bad England can't pinch Tim Howard from us (he isn't even being considered for the world cup qualifiers this summer, will probably be the back up)

Of the others, the only ones who I think could play for England are Danny Coles and Matt Hill. They probably aren't quite good enough yet

This is the bit that really makes me laugh! :wacko:

They probably aren't quite good enough yet

No sh!t Sherlock. We have had these posts time and time again. I dont think the subject is the problem, its just the stupid way you address it.

Were stuck in Division 2 if you hadnt noticed. A bit too early to start touting possible England players from our squad wouldn't you say?

While were at it, that Marvin Brown's supposed to be good. I wonder when he will get his debut?? He could play for England :ph34r:

Archived