IGNORED

Grant Leaves Norwich

lincolnreds

Not necessarily, I shouldn't think a new manager would be installed prior to our game so I would imagine they will still be all over the place with no gaffer.

I also think the first 10 minutes of the game is crucial, they are a team with no confidence so we must start bright and try and take the game to them, an early goal would see there head drop and City dominate.

...is that a recipe for disaster?

or maybe just that you cant make an omelette without breaking a few eggs!...

I shell ignore that reply, hen move on to something else;

according to bbc 606 norwich fan,

Paul Jewell's their man (or at least, talks were held between new owners (Capita? to be announced) & Jewells agent in Norwich at 6pm.

(probably bollox though, - Norwich 606 poster seems to have too many details for it to be true, like £5m immediately being made available etc if PJ takes the job... )

Not necessarily, I shouldn't think a new manager would be installed prior to our game so I would imagine they will still be all over the place with no gaffer.

I also think the first 10 minutes of the game is crucial, they are a team with no confidence so we must start bright and try and take the game to them, an early goal would see there head drop and City dominate.

My thoughts exactly. Lets hope that Norwich don't have a new bloke in charge by the time we play them.

Archived