IGNORED

Psychology Test

nester

Without thinking too much, which of the following statements is true for you:

A. "I'd prefer teams below us to lose so there's less chance of us being relegated"

or

B. "I'd prefer teams above us to lose so there's more chance of us being promoted"

Your answer possibly shows what you realistically think our prospects are for the season.

A. "I'd prefer teams below us to lose so there's less chance of us being relegated"

or

B. "I'd prefer teams above us to lose so there's more chance of us being promoted"

Your answer possibly shows what you realistically think our prospects are for the season.

I'd like everyone to draw all their games except when they lose against us!

or

I'd prefer Bristol City FC to be the best team In the universe.......... it's no less that we supporters deserve

ooooooooooooo make of it what you may :)

A until we are on 45points, then B until the end of the season

If you are BCFC........ at the end of the day....... if we go down (we might not be happy) but we are still BCFC

It's nice to be up there for now or mid-table at the end who knows possibly even better..... I'd be happy this season.......still as I say if you're BCFC we still believe in our club....... and many of us (some p-t 'mers?) have spent good hard earned money getting us to where we are today

or

or

A & B Means nothing if we don't win.

or

Bit of both really to be honest. Pulls us away from the relegation zone and closer to the top 6/top2.

Interesting question and one I have asked myself. I used to want a few teams to score as few points as possible so we would stay up and that's still my logic but I can't help but want us to be top :)

So I would say ideally there will be 3 teams who lose every week and fall well away. After that I want top teams to lose. This way if we keep good form up we can go up and if we don't we're safe anyway! :)

But it's still a case of staying up this season as far as I'm concerned (though now changing this to finishing as high as possible).

Not seriously considering promotion.

A - I'd prefer teams below us to lose so there's less chance of us being relegated

option C sounds good from Madger though!

good question

i watched bits of qpr - norwich and wanted them to draw - that way they both stayed down near the bottom. Even though i don't think norwich will be there at the end

I said at the start of the season that a ok season would be staying up, a good season would be playing the last 4-5 games without being in a relegation battle and a excellent season would be mid table. But we have to be realistic and like someone said, lets get to 45-48 points (whatever the have may be) - then see where we are

There is no need, if everyone keeps their feet on the ground and we battle like we have been that we can finish top half. Then if we improve our league position steadily over the next few years we could be in a excellent position to challenge.

Investors will be more interested, we could attract a better class of player, good youngsters coming through & maybe even sort the ground out with corporate boxes etc.. (amazing how much money is in that)

If Reading, Derby, Charlton, Barnsley, Bradford, Watford, Wolves etc can do it, in a few years time why can't city ??

I think it is an irrelevant question because on the whole it takes a similar amount of points each season to stay up. As it does to get promoted.

It is only until the run in that it becomes any sort of an issue when each individual result really does matter.

I want the City players going into games believing that they can win the match. With faith in yer own ability you'll win more that you will lose.

It won't matter what other team do if City can maintain an average of about 1.3 points or more per game.So far the team is ahead of that ratio at 1.7

If after 30 games City have maintained an average of 1.7 points per game then not only would be they be safe from the drop but in with a good shout at the play-offs.

Archived