IGNORED

Flapper Up To His Old Tricks.

Seend Red

This is taken from the Rovers forum after last nights loss to mighty Bournemouth.

"Anyone see what this was about as the players were leaving the pitch?

Somebody in the WSE or one of the boxs above must have said/done something to wind up SP. He was going mental, calling the guy a f*cking w*nker and telling him to 'come and have a go'.

WTF was that all about??!!

Most entertaining part of the match, almost worth a tenner........"

"players rowing with each other, players rowing with fans, Igoe speaking to the press about leaving

hmm trouble at mill, me thinks "

Makes for great reading dosen't it :D Any one fancy watching the Gas get relegated again :pray:

This is taken from the Rovers forum after last nights loss to mighty Bournemouth.

Somebody in the WSE or one of the boxs above must have said/done something to wind up SP. He was going mental, calling the guy a f*cking w*nker and telling him to 'come and have a go'.

"players rowing with each other, players rowing with fans, Igoe speaking to the press about leaving

Makes for great reading dosen't it :D Any one fancy watching the Gas get relegated again :pray:

I'd pay a bit of money to watch that! Just imagine, they get relegated, and, by some act of god, we get promoted. That really would be heaven!

Said at the time that we're better off without and we've been proved right ever since.

I warned my gas head mates about his attitude and his many technical flaws and they all scoffed.

Now the honey moon period is over, the mistakes have started to dreep and his stinking attitude is slowly coming out.

As has been said before, give me Basso anytime. Easily Brazil's number 1 and so superior to Phillips in many ways.

I didn't know until now that Rob Newman also played the last 5 minutes at the age of 43 for Bournemouth! And they still could create a chance. :laugh:

It would appear with players rowing with each other and the fans and results starting to go against them the rot is setting in, should make great watching from here on in...

The greatest moment of all with SP was in Reflex one night, where we saw him and he was giving it the big one, few of my mates went up chatting to him and he was a bit like, "hmm who are you?", so we started giving abuse about Basso, saying he was the better keeper, he went mental and almost lamped one of my mates. Good stuff though.

The greatest moment of all with SP was in Reflex one night, where we saw him and he was giving it the big one, few of my mates went up chatting to him and he was a bit like, "hmm who are you?", so we started giving abuse about Basso, saying he was the better keeper, he went mental and almost lamped one of my mates. Good stuff though.

sounds about right.....

love it when he's giving his back 4 loads... especially when the goal was his fault

phillips is the most stuck up footballer ever

no1 comes close

danny coles maybe in 2nd though :surrender:

Always said this would happen, the GAS would turn on him once he made a mistake! He was always going to be an easy to blame.

He had an easy time last season in that c**p division!

I told him this would happen, and he gave me his usual ignorant response and told me unpolitely where to go!

YOUR OWN FAULT

Up and up the MIGHTY CITY!

no no no

the greatest Flapper moment ever was when he swung an air shot at the ball

up at Molineux against Wolves ( 1998 ish ) and the ball trickled over the line,

as "Bristol's number one" looked around for a defender to blame.

I said then he should never play for City again!

It wasn't that long ago that Basso used to take some fearful stick on here. I believe he was referred to as a Downs League Keeper. Now you would struggle to find any City fan who would swap him for Bristol's "self styled Number 1" S70PPA (or was it T055A?). For the simple reason, he is a far batter and more reliable keeper - Johnson has never neen so right in any decision he has made at this football club as he was when he told Phillips where to get off.

Think of the stick GJ got for getting rid off Stewart, Bridges and Phillips. Now look where they all are now. Made the right choice getting rid of all of them!

To be fair Stewart has done fairly well at Yeovil. And Phillips has been good for Rovers. Bridges made a good impact at Carlisle before he went. Just don't think they liked GJ and that meant they were off.

To be fair Stewart has done fairly well at Yeovil. And Phillips has been good for Rovers. Bridges made a good impact at Carlisle before he went. Just don't think they liked GJ and that meant they were off.

Would anyone have any of them back? They would all struggle to make our bench!

Since Stewart joined Yeovil permanently he has scored 4 goals in 28 league games, that's hardly Thierry Henry standard, is it?

Bridges was soon found out once he stopped playing for Carlisle against the likes of Macclesfield he didn't manage a single goal once they were promoted, Hull would give him away now if they could.

GJ was 100% right on all three.

Think of the stick GJ got for getting rid off Stewart, Bridges and Phillips. Now look where they all are now. Made the right choice getting rid of all of them!

TBH I think Stewart contributed more tham LT has done up to now. Really hoping LT comes good as I did Stewart.

Since Stewart joined Yeovil permanently he has scored 4 goals in 28 league games, that's hardly Thierry Henry standard, is it?

Bridges was soon found out once he stopped playing for Carlisle against the likes of Macclesfield he didn't manage a single goal once they were promoted, Hull would give him away now if they could.

GJ was 100% right on all three.

True but I think Stewart contributes a lot to Yeovil- or did last season. Obviously he is getting on.

I don't think they have done badly but in the long run of course GJ was right which is good. I don't think it would have hurt for Stewart to have stayed and cotributed last season if he could have patched it up with GJ but there you go.

Taken from an article on their rivals site

I know that I should not say it but I do have my concerns regarding Phillips and his ability to command his box when it comes to crosses, he flaps at the ball, he does not like coming out on a one and one situation plus last night he was not directing the defence as a good keeper should do.

To be fair i might have Bridges back on loan. Given our lack of striking options at the moment. He does know where the goal is.

well he is availalbe, however last I saw only Grimsby and Darlington have shown any interest in him, which i think speaks for itself,

sorry to say.......but no chance!

well he is availalbe, however last I saw only Grimsby and Darlington have shown any interest in him, which i think speaks for itself,

sorry to say.......but no chance!

Yeah youve got a point. I only said that out of the 3 players. If we DO get another striker in, then i wouldnt mind us going for Jermaine Beckford from Leeds. Scoring goals for fun so far this season. Toughts?

Archived