IGNORED

Lee Trundle

petehinton

Reveal youself young Kevin?

Not the famous "Greene"...?

Hi arn it is i hope u had good weekend u missed a cracker, my feelings are pro trundle definatly, its a long season and players form will go up and down all year , some people take longer than others to settle in , i also think people are missing a major issue here there is a superb squad atmosphere and he is an integral part of this,

Hi arn it is i hope u had good weekend u missed a cracker, my feelings are pro trundle definatly, its a long season and players form will go up and down all year , some people take longer than others to settle in , i also think people are missing a major issue here there is a superb squad atmosphere and he is an integral part of this,

Stand and applaude that man!!!!!!!

Sensible move by GJ.

Takes the heat off LT and shows him that, unlike Swansea, he's not in credit whereby one good performance every four games will be enough.

Loan :noexpression:

We only have three fit strikers:Byfield, Trundle & Jevons.

Murray & Sproule can play there, just not very well.

Brooker & Showunmi are injury prone and the kids (JMW & TP) aren't ready yet.

A knock or two, we're down to the bare bones and might well have to bring a striker in!

Now we all know who Lee Trundle is

and what he can do

but so far he's created a goal for scotty murray vs blackpool

and scored 2 great goals against scunny

but which 2 teams came up from league 1 last season with us ...

scunny and blackpool

he was praised so much for his work for swansea

when he joined us

before he even kicked a football

and now he is getting 2/3 defenders on him every match

and has been left out as a result of his form

so i was thinkin shall we put him out on loan to get his form back ?

get the old magic daps working again ?

And set up wilson at wednesday to score. so he has given us 8 points this year.

with a big squad like we have even the "big names" are going to get "rested" at some points in the season

otherwise the other players will get restless, and naffed off

its all about man - management

GJ has done us proud so far so i reckon he knows what hes doing

just cause LT gets benched for one game doesnt mean he will be farmed out the following week

it may also serve to give all the players a gentle reminder that no ones place is safe if they aint playing to top form

:devil::devil::devil:

Trundle being dropped against the Blades was a tactical masterstroke by Mr Johnson. Did anyone else notice that the Sheffield United players heads dropped when Trundle came on as sub...they had been run-ragged up to that point and then had the prospect of counteracting Magic Daps and all they had heard about him. he is an essential part of the squad. Sheffield United had £4 million worth of players sitting on their bench...we can't affiord that sort of luxury at the moment but team spirit and a squad all working together and able to come in when form dips is worth £10 million I reckon.

Trundle being dropped against the Blades was a tactical masterstroke by Mr Johnson. Did anyone else notice that the Sheffield United players heads dropped when Trundle came on as sub...they had been run-ragged up to that point and then had the prospect of counteracting Magic Daps and all they had heard about him. he is an essential part of the squad. Sheffield United had £4 million worth of players sitting on their bench...we can't affiord that sort of luxury at the moment but team spirit and a squad all working together and able to come in when form dips is worth £10 million I reckon.

Masterstroke or just a lucky co-incidence? Like McClaren and the Barry/Lampard situation,maybe Johnson stumbled across a more dynamic formation when he decided to 'rest' Trundle.

Sensible move by GJ.

Takes the heat off LT and shows him that, unlike Swansea, he's not in credit whereby one good performance every four games will be enough.

Loan :noexpression:

We only have three fit strikers:Byfield, Trundle & Jevons.

Murray & Sproule can play there, just not very well.

Brooker & Showunmi are injury prone and the kids (JMW & TP) aren't ready yet.

A knock or two, we're down to the bare bones and might well have to bring a striker in!

don't really think calling Enoch injury prone is fair. He's had nowhere near as many injury problems as Brooker. In fact i think this is Enoch's first "majory injury" that has kept him out for over a month whilst with us.

Archived