IGNORED

East End Ticket Swaps?

ciderhead456

• SC&T Board Members
If lansdown said you can then you must be able too.

Just shows how little the people in the club must talk to each other

That's a bit unfair on SL. He said it off the cuff last night, and it now needs CS and co. to follow it up. I'm sure if you call the ticket office and politely let them know that SL said that ST holders in other areas of the ground may, if they wish, swap their season ticket for one in the East End, that they will take your details, go away and check with their line manager that this is correct, call you back and sort it all out.

He also said that any EE ST holder who wanted to swap to another part of the ground could do so.

In fact, neither announcement is actually news, as the club has had a policy all season of allowing anybody with an ST in an area that, for one reason or another they've decided they don't want to be in, to swap it for a seat in another area or stand. SL was simply confiming that this applied to EE ST holder just as much as to anyone else, and that the options of where you wanted to swap to did not exclude any of the home areas.

It was me that asked him that question

"Can you swap your season ticket into the eastend" and he said yes.

therefore you should be able to swap a p.o.d. for the E.E p.o.d :innocent06:

• SC&T Board Members
therefore you should be able to swap a p.o.d. for the E.E p.o.d :innocent06:

No, because they haven't got your name and address details if you POTD. That's the point: they want to know who's in there, which anybody who intends to behave themselves shouldn't have a problem with.

No because his argument was that if you have a season ticket and you kick off, then they have your details, but POTD doesnt have this.

(that was the arguement anyway)

Bit of a strange one.

1 You get banned details or not

2 If its overspill you can purchase on the night - no details

3 Fans have got in via the Dolman

• SC&T Board Members
Bit of a strange one.

1 You get banned details or not

2 If its overspill you can purchase on the night - no details

3 Fans have got in via the Dolman

1. But if you're a known 'trouble-maker' they won't sell you an ST. They can't make the necessary checks with POTD.

2. Yes, that's a loophole, which is kept closed as best as possible by only doing POTD on limited occasions when overflow is required.

3. They shouldn't and I've no doubt the stadium manager is looking at how to stop that happening.

No because his argument was that if you have a season ticket and you kick off, then they have your details, but POTD doesnt have this.

So how about if you want to buy a ticket for The East End you have to do so in advance say up to 5pm on a Friday and either have to be on the clubs database or show some valid photographic ID?

No, because they haven't got your name and address details if you POTD. That's the point: they want to know who's in there, which anybody who intends to behave themselves shouldn't have a problem with.

But they have :surrender: I am on their database and recieve regular emails and prev ordered home and away tickets have been sent to my address :read:

So how about if you want to buy a ticket for The East End you have to do so in advance say up to 5pm on a Friday and either have to be on the clubs database or show some valid photographic ID?

:yes: Great plan, Steve? Badger? also re S.T`swaps, there is also no reason why any swaps have to be permanant fans should be allowed to exchange for the day :dunno: they have their details.

They do have my details and many other fans for P.O.D; as prev tickets have been sent in post. There is also the credit card info as most fans use these when paying.

Although some may not, I would pre- register any info they require; starting with I have been a law abiding fan for over 40years and just want the option to be able to go in the E.E when I want to, in this its last season

There must be a way for this to happen??? :dunno:

1. But if you're a known 'trouble-maker' they won't sell you an ST. They can't make the necessary checks with POTD.

2. Yes, that's a loophole, which is kept closed as best as possible by only doing POTD on limited occasions when overflow is required.

3. They shouldn't and I've no doubt the stadium manager is looking at how to stop that happening.

If your a known trouble maker you are banned and are not allowed nead the ground matchdays. Its not being suggested fans who have beeen arrested in the East End and Dolman are banned is it?

Seems to me a lot of mistakes have been made by the club but fans are the ones being penalised and to state the East End is a catalyst for trouble was wrong. Problems have been stemming from the Dolman as well? No action?

Bristol Citys inability to manage a small number of fans with all they have at their disposal is almost unique.

The treatment of fans within the East End is poor and to punish them to me is utterly wrong. Fans have not even be able to get their own families into the ground since August and what has been done about that? Nothing by the club.

:yes: Great plan, Steve? Badger? also re S.T`swaps, there is also no reason why any swaps have to be permanant fans should be allowed to exchange for the day :dunno: they have their details.

Exactly the club have had since august to sort something out.

What happened to the meeting with fans?

Overspill gets to buy on the day, no details.

There are many policed matches, virtually every one, looks like very simple management problems.

and quite frankly i think thats fair enough. Can you imagine POD in the EE for Cardiff ??!

It would have been all ticket same as Rovers would be but all these restriction as are not waranted v Blackpool, Colchester.....

I would have imagined City would have then employed same measures as those witnessed elswhere like Cardiff with the Grange end and Plymouth namely stewards, police segregation, netting plus the Cardiff game has travel restrictions.

If your a known trouble maker you are banned and are not allowed nead the ground matchdays. Its not being suggested fans who have beeen arrested in the East End and Dolman are banned is it?

Seems to me a lot of mistakes have been made by the club but fans are the ones being penalised and to state the East End is a catalyst for trouble was wrong. Problems have been stemming from the Dolman as well? No action?

Bristol Citys inability to manage a small number of fans with all they have at their disposal is almost unique.

The treatment of fans within the East End is poor and to punish them to me is utterly wrong. Fans have not even be able to get their own families into the ground since August and what has been done about that? Nothing by the club.

Good post, exactly my thoughts.

I would have thought the East End will be open for Cardiff. I think it is quite likely the ground will be a sell out of close to a sell out for that match so I think it will be open as overflow.

Cardiff is not a huge draw.

I would love to see the East End full of our fans to combat the noise their several thousand will make but City have to sell five thousand plus tickets first on top of season tickets to make that a reality.

We may only see the East End used as overspill once or twice more this season.

Yes you can permanently move your season ticket in or out of the EE.
So what if your an Under 16 and say sit in the Atyeo and want to transfer to the EE, Will they have to pay the excess as ST's in the EE for under 16's were more than they were in the Atyeo

Archived