IGNORED

East End Ticket Swaps?

ciderhead456

Why can they not do a Season Ticket Swap for the E/E just for one match as they did before they still have all the details of the person and they could keep the Season Ticket Book until after the game and then give it back would be nice to have more in there if we could just get it up to about 350 to 400 would be great so get in the E/E/ for the lads but were still doing a great job

Why can they not do a Season Ticket Swap for the E/E just for one match as they did before they still have all the details of the person and they could keep the Season Ticket Book until after the game and then give it back would be nice to have more in there if we could just get it up to about 350 to 400 would be great so get in the E/E/ for the lads but were still doing a great job

To much hassle? he dosent want to? who knows; there are many ways around this unending subject; i.d cards; pre register; telephone sales only; whatever; if they don't want my money fine; plenty of other things to spend it on.

After 40years I don't have to prove my loyalty to anyone, now I shall wait in anticipation of a half season ticket :fastasleep:

My friend is currently at Cardiff Uni so hasent been to many games this year.

He rang me up saying he wants to come home to the southampton game and is the east end open,

I replied no only as a overflow so you will have to risk not getting a ticket untill the last minute.

He wont come if he can get a ticket in the east end, who is he going to sit with?

He wont give the club his money if he cant sit where he went to,

He probably missed one or two home games last season aswell, the club are a complete let down.

I would sign anything saying he isnt a trouble maker and as a season ticket holder i would make sure he was ok, i would sign him up to a ID Card system, i would give them his full details.

If it is open as a late overflow he wouldnt have to give any details so saying it is for trouble doesnt work.

Yes I am getting fed up with the response to all this we are now a few months in to the Season and nothing has been sorted out a part from the Season Ticket Swaps,things like swapping tickets as they use to on amatch to match basis,fencing,better Policing and Stewarding quess they do not care

I may be being stupid here, but what exactly is the situation with swaping your ticket to the EE for a game or two?

I have a ST in the Dolman and a spare seat next to me should my gf or dad be able to get down (which they normally do and they both like to get a better view of the game than behind the goal - thus tickets in Dolman). However, neither can make it on Wed and i would love to spend the game in the EE as I prefer to stand, and more importantly, sing without be looked at strangely by those around me.

As a ST holder, can I swap my seat to the eastend for the Southampton (and Stoke) games and then switch back to my normal seat when needs be?

I don't see why I shouldn't, but I can't keep up with all these changes in rules and regulations.

I may be being stupid here, but what exactly is the situation with swaping your ticket to the EE for a game or two?

I have a ST in the Dolman and a spare seat next to me should my gf or dad be able to get down (which they normally do and they both like to get a better view of the game than behind the goal - thus tickets in Dolman). However, neither can make it on Wed and i would love to spend the game in the EE as I prefer to stand, and more importantly, sing without be looked at strangely by those around me.

As a ST holder, can I swap my seat to the eastend for the Southampton (and Stoke) games and then switch back to my normal seat when needs be?

I don't see why I shouldn't, but I can't keep up with all these changes in rules and regulations.

Phone them up and ask mate as to be honest they seem to change it so often no-one know's.

It uis ridiculous if you can not whats the diference in swapping on a match basis and for the Season

just take the Season Ticket Book from them and give it back after the game,or they still have there adress surely this ok sounds if its ok now just read a previous e mail who has swapped just for the Southampton and the Saturday game so come on lets have 500 in there

It was me that asked him that question

"Can you swap your season ticket into the eastend" and he said yes.

Does this also go the same for half season tickets :disapointed2se: as none are being sold for the Eastend :surrender:

Archived