IGNORED

Hartson Joins Norwich On Loan

cheshire_red

Just shows we have ambition, this is the sort of signing we should be going for.

I'm sure that Canaries' fans will soon be singing a tribute to the rotund Welshman, in the style of The Feeling:

We love it when you score

We love it when you score, but you never score at all

Lets not have this conversation

It'll end in relegation

Cause we love it when you score, but you never score at all...

I'm sure that Canaries' fans will soon be singing a tribute to the rotund Welshman, in the style of The Feeling:

We love it when you score, but you never score at all

Lets not have this conversation

It'll end in relegation

Cause we love it when you score, but you never score at all...

Made me laugh that.

Not a bad signing I think in all honesty although I would'nt want hin at the Gate simply because I don't think we need him.

Ok its Friday and I am tired.

I meant it shows that we have no ambition.

Just what we need,a 15St 32 year old with his best days beind him..........Thats enough about Trundle though on to Hartson. :disapointed2se: Rubbish I know.

I was refering to John 'kick Berkovic in the head' Hartson. Has been and not required at the gate thanks. He a big bad bully.

The idea that by not signing players like John Hartson we are showing a lack of ambition is, quite frankly, b***ocks.

Since his move back south the guy has had the turning circle of an ocean liner; the pace of a three-legged turtle and the work rate of a ripe corpse.

Granted, if GJ had a time machine sitting around the training grond this might have passed as a half decent signing, but to try and knock the club on this is like knocking us for not signing Pele because he's without a club right now.

Behave.

I'm really gutted we didn't sign Hartson. Wait a minute, no, I meant delighted.

He's a fat lazy loudmouthed ###### who doesn't give a toss about football and is about as far from being a Gary Johnson player as it is possible to get.

We've already got a slow, old, fat, lazy striker, thank you.

Beadle left years ago. If you're talking about Trundle I suggest you need your head read. The guy is closer to 11 stone than 12 and has played up front on his own most of the season with no help and constantly run the channels.

He will probably score against us now, however I cannot think of anything else that describes the two different poles of ambition.

One club places faith in the management team, with a young hungry squad who proved themselves last season, with the addition of a determined, one million pound striker and has given the manager selection dreams after an excellent performance on television.

Another club is struggling and in the championship relegation zone, has gone nine hours without scoring a goal, shows no faith in the management and the "managerless" club sign a 32 year old striker, on just one months loan, who is deemed surplus to requirments at one of their championship rivals, to sort out all their problems...

Now if you want us to swap places with them and that is seen as ambitious, then I am Tupac Shakur.

Beadle left years ago. If you're talking about Trundle I suggest you need your head read. The guy is closer to 11 stone than 12 and has played up front on his own most of the season with no help and constantly run the channels.

:mellow:

Taking things a little seriously? A Swansea fan I know 'hilariously' changed Lee's Wikipedia entry referring to his weight, and whenever I speak to Jacks fans about Trundle they always call him fat. Similarly Brooker and Port Vale. Tongue in cheek?!

Archived