IGNORED

England Shirt

RedM

Now that it is available to buy what does anyone who has seen it think?

I think it is a really great shirt.

I like the silver thread that runs through it. I thinkit is going to be very popular.

Sorry Bristol City, my son got the England shirt for his birthday! I decided not to wait till May!

The verdict is still out on the City shirt. I will probably get it in time just because it is a City shirt. I just wish a bit more effort could have gone into it, maybe us fans could have been consulted about the design. There have been some great ideas on here for the away shirt in the past.

I'm still not convinced by the new shirt, so either I wait for the away shirt or buy a couple of the Edson Designer T-Shirts?

I think it's nice, but thats cos I've bought one :wacko: It's very comfortable and going to test out it's make up when I wear it for footy tonight, but reading all the labels on it it sounds like its going to play for me! :P

The city shirt is awful for the price tag, it just seems they have put no effort into making it look good, it's just a standard red shirt with our badge on! Definitely not worth £40 when you can buy a high quality good looking england shirt for £25! That gives you 15 beer tokens to use while you're wearing your england shirt :ph34r:

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I'll be getting it, probably instead of a City shirt.

To me that City shirt looks just like the one from last year - I'm not wasting £40

Guest WillsbridgeRed

How do you fit in the ironing, cooking, washing and gossiping?

The Suffragettes have alot to answer for, and the bloody spice girls.

Archived