IGNORED

England Shirt

RedM

I hate the new England shirt as it has the flag of Denmark printed on the shoulders,I also hate the new silver ball that has been introduced recently,I hate Adidas predator boots as well because if you were gifted you wouldn`t need those silly fins to "help" you guide the ball from A to B.

Maradona,Pele,Cruyff,Platini,Gascoigne etc didn`t need predator boots because they could have done anything they wanted with the ball if they were wearing flip flops.

At the moment it is a sellers market and while there are stupid parents around you will see kids wearing an England shirt with the Danish flag on the shoulders kicking a silver football around the park with predator boots on their feet. :ph34r:

Guest H Block Drum n' Bass

Ugly, but i'll buy it anyway. At the beginning of the season i didn't like the home kit but now i love it so maybe i have strange first opinions?

So what your saying is wear a Denmark top with a St George's cross, Nike boots and use a Mitre footie then?
The mitre "multiplex" was and still is the best football ever made.The best boots ever made and still being made and worn by thousands of pros the world over are Adidas World Cup and Puma King.Henry,Beckham,Zidane etc wear the flashy boots because they get paid enormous amounts in endorsements.

Archived