IGNORED

Next Up

robins72

Well should be an entertaining game Wednesday night. Just watched the game thought they looked dangerous going forward with the likes of Indiakez and Stern John who is a quality striker. Gave away the ball alot to Cardiff which is probably how they have leaked so many goals this season. Southampton should bring over 2000 fans and we should have at least 13000 so a good atmosphere a la West Brom wouldnt go amiss. If we can play like we did second half against Norwich we can bag another 3 points. Looking forward to another evening match!! :)

Daily was their man of the match. An experienced player who will do well for them. Still think we have to be on our guard as they have great players upfront and can afford to keep Raizak on the bench who scored against us in the friendly last season.

If we play like did at home to Sheff Utd and West Brom I think we will win this.

Who have we got to fear in this league at the moment? Charlton, maybe Watford, maybe not! We seem to have adapted ourselves to life the Championship so quickly, I hope we can keep the momentum going. We are still improving and there is strength in depth.

How far can we seriously go? If success breed success, then, truly..... where next?

This is not a dummy run. :Believe:

Who have we got to fear in this league at the moment? Charlton, maybe Watford, maybe not! We seem to have adapted ourselves to life the Championship so quickly, I hope we can keep the momentum going. We are still improving and there is strength in depth.

How far can we seriously go? If success breed success, then, truly..... where next?

barnsley!

With your 'we are world beaters' post I assume you wern't at Norwich?

I'm as happy as the next City fan at the moment but the reality is on Saturday we could of been out the game in the first 20 minutes, they hammered us and how Hartson & co didn't score is beyond me.

Lets keep our feet on the ground and not get to cocky and above ourselves eh! I think one of our strengths at the moment is the fact teams keep under-estimating us so we are able to play our football and captalise.

Archived