IGNORED

Bristol Public

SUPER REDS

With a great win again and now second place nothing short of a full house Wednesday is not good,Bristol has been wanting top Football again they got it now,this team is getting very near the 76 team and those glory days ccould be back again with a Promotion Challenge and may be Promotion

With a great win again and now second place nothing short of a full house Wednesday is not good,Bristol has been wanting top Football again they got it now,this team is getting very near the 76 team and those glory days ccould be back again with a Promotion Challenge and may be Promotion

I think that IF we had a bigger capacity we'd get bigger gates.

I KNOW we don't sell out now, but, it's all this pre booking lark all the time, bound to put the casuals off.

If you couldjust walk up, POD I reckon we would get an extra 2-3k per game!

I think that IF we had a bigger capacity we'd get bigger gates.

I KNOW we don't sell out now, but, it's all this pre booking lark all the time, bound to put the casuals off.

If you couldjust walk up, POD I reckon we would get an extra 2-3k per game!

yeah POTD

start with the eastend and stop this ridiculous ASBO on our own fans

during the famous 1975-76 promotion season we had 9 home league

games with lower attendances than this seasons average,

in fact the crowds didn't really start to pick up until the promotion

run-in started for real in the spring of '76

http://www.citystats.org.uk/search.asp?txt...amp;selAbandon=

me thinks 'tis a case of

" things were better in the old days, summers were hotter, it snowed in winter" etc.

If we stay in the top 6 after Christmas, it'll be a stuggle to get a ticket for home games.

What a thought & the thing is this COULD happen, never ever known the club on the up as it is now!!!!!

yeah POTD

start with the eastend and stop this ridiculous ASBO on our own fans

Totally agree, I have a season ticket this year but couldnt afford one last season, I hardly went last season because POTD prices put me off because I had to pay more than a pre booked ticket.

I never knew before the Saturday of the match whether I could go or not to the game, so pre booking wasn't an option, why the hell is the club still pissing about with this ridiculous stance regarding POTD. It puts the floating fans off.

I have a season ticket this year but couldnt afford one last season, I hardly went last season because POTD prices put me off because I had to pay more than a pre booked ticket.

I never knew before the Saturday of the match whether I could go or not to the game, so pre booking wasn't an option, why the hell is the club still pissing about with this ridiculous stance regarding POTD. It puts the floating fans off.

If you are a member of the Trust - ask them to enquire as to why the club persist with pre-booking.

Archived