IGNORED

Itv Championship From Ag Today

Cider Visor

ITV are going to be at the gate today and our clash with Stoke is the main feature for tomorrows programme. Mr Pulis's return will be well documented I am sure!! Lets get behind the team and show the rest of the championship the quality we have in our ranks. I am sure we take all 3 points from todays game. Although Stoke will provide a completely different type of opposition to Southampton we surely have the type of squad who are capable of dealing with them.

Get behind the lads, remind TP and show the rest that Fortress Ashton Gate is still alive and gaining momentum game by game.

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!

:Believe:

ITV are going to be at the gate today and our clash with Stoke is the main feature for tomorrows programme. Mr Pulis's return will be well documented I am sure!! Lets get behind the team and show the rest of the championship the quality we have in our ranks. I am sure we take all 3 points from todays game. Although Stoke will provide a completely different type of opposition to Southampton we surely have the type of squad who are capable of dealing with them.

Get behind the lads, remind TP and show the rest that Fortress Ashton Gate is still alive and gaining momentum game by game.

ALWAYS BELIEVE!!

:Believe:

What time is the programme on tomorrow?

I know I'm an incurable optimist but... I watched the City highlights this morning and the L'pool - Arsenal gane this afternoon. City might not be able to beat those Prem teams yet, but I reckon we could live with them and not be humiliated & embarassed.

Archived