IGNORED

Lesson Learned

Will Rollason

Noble goes off, and GJ goes 4-4-2 instead of trying scotty again or trying someone else in a 4-4-1-1.

Make no mistake that team is playing very hard for each other AND they are confident enough to try and keep the ball and

even when they get it wrong it doesnt stop them from trying to pass it around rather than hoofing it a la CLULIS!.

Top marks from me.

Quite right.

The Byfield / Trundle partnership could definitely work and it will need to as Noble is unfortunately injury prone. The most interesting factor with our front play in the interchanging front line. Sproule hugs one touchline, Byfield leads the line and works his socks off. The others, especially Trundle and McIndoe, have changing roles which makes it hard to pick them up and creates loads of space.

Johnson and Millen should take immense praise for this.

Trundle was an unsung hero today. Got through a lot of graft and was one of the chief reasons we retained possession so well. Most balls played into him stuck to him and he played some nice little lay offs and passes through gaps to set up play. Best overall performance I have seen him put in.

Quite right.

The Byfield / Trundle partnership could definitely work and it will need to as Noble is unfortunately injury prone. The most interesting factor with our front play in the interchanging front line. Sproule hugs one touchline, Byfield leads the line and works his socks off. The others, especially Trundle and McIndoe, have changing roles which makes it hard to pick them up and creates loads of space.

Johnson and Millen should take immense praise for this.

Nobe's isn't injury prone at all. People need to remember that it's very hard coming back from 6 months out and return straight to the starting line-up, like Noble did. He's still feeling his way back from fitness and it won't be long until he's firing on all cylinders.

Trundle put in a great shift today mind. Really looked the part.

Nobe's isn't injury prone at all. People need to remember that it's very hard coming back from 6 months out and return straight to the starting line-up, like Noble did. He's still feeling his way back from fitness and it won't be long until he's firing on all cylinders.

Trundle put in a great shift today mind. Really looked the part.

Tin, check the appearance stats since Noble has been here...he is injury prone. He is the best football player at this club, and i absolutley rate him above anyone else. Plus i'd start him every week if we could.

The danger of relying on a player like him (just one 90 mins this season) is that we must have a plan B. Today proves to me that we do have this plan B as the front four were fantastic. Good, good times.

4-4-2 was the best idea, Trundle had a decent game, but for a player who just needs that yard of space to make something special against a team who defended for 85 minutes, it was unlikely to come off for him today, he played well around the pitch and could have scored 25 seconds in.

Trundle and Byfield worked fairly well up front, but I think as a pair it will take them a few games to get used to it.

I thought Byfield as usual chased everything and was surprised he lasted til the end. He was unlucky not to score again.

Trundle almost put us ahead on 1 min with a great bit of skill, and after that was marked very tightly but still managed link play well and more importantly drag both of his markers away from the back line at the right times creating space for the others.

I felt McIndoe was very effective roaming around all over the place today, he must be a bitch to mark because he has license to go anywhere.

I hadn't been too impressed by McIndoe's performance until you wrote that, as he had drifted around, but when you put it like that I see what you mean. As a left winger he wasn't fantastic this afternoon, but he was a decent creative midfielder.

Archived