IGNORED

Phil Jevons

sonofapitch

Anyone else hear on radio bristol after the match this afternoon, a rovers fan phoned in complaining about the lack of strike force they've got, saying that he hopes the rumours of Jevo signing on loan for them on monday are true. What rumours are these? I've looked on the forum and haven't seen anything, normally this forum is full of gossip so i'm surprised if this is true it hasn't been raised.

I have to say I wouldn't be glad to see him go to Rovers of all clubs, as I think he is a good player who is able to score, and has at any level he's played at and IMO deserves a chance. Obviously with Trundle and Byfield signing its not looking promising for him but I think he'd be silly to drop down a division as probably with an injury to either of these two, then he may well be given a chance.

Anyone else hear on radio bristol after the match this afternoon, a rovers fan phoned in complaining about the lack of strike force they've got, saying that he hopes the rumours of Jevo signing on loan for them on monday are true. What rumours are these? I've looked on the forum and haven't seen anything, normally this forum is full of gossip so i'm surprised if this is true it hasn't been raised.

I have to say I wouldn't be glad to see him go to Rovers of all clubs, as I think he is a good player who is able to score, and has at any level he's played at and IMO deserves a chance. Obviously with Trundle and Byfield signing its not looking promising for him but I think he'd be silly to drop down a division as probably with an injury to either of these two, then he may well be given a chance.

at the moment he should stay with us because brooker and showunmi are both injured and injury prone anyway so i think he will get his chance

Archived