IGNORED

Glastonbury

Glastonbury Red

Yo guys, I have a young lady friend who is attempting to purchase tickets. So out of kind courtesy could you stop trying to get through and let her book some please? Come on, ladies first and all that.... :P

But yeah, you're not alone by any means. Maybe it's a test to see how dedicated you are to going?

sites back now
are you sure?

I can get as far as the page of which tickets you want to book but not further. I get "the page cannot be displayed" blah blah blah!

When using the phone I have only got as far as "this is a BT announcement"..

Earier I got as far as putting all my details in but I think it was then that the site crashed!!! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

COME ON MAN, WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER (like Ramma lamma lamma ka dingity ding the dong? mmmm maybe not! :ph34r: )

I am now SOMETIMES getting the black page saying "Sorry this page is busy" but still often getting "Cannot Find Page".

Phoneline= nowhere.

I can't believe I got to fill out all my forms- I thought I was there!!!

Can anyone believe there is no queueing system!?! Someone who starts trying now has just as much chance as me (and I been trying for 2 and half hours solid)

it's all a bit daft really.

5 hours 10 mins.

i've got through 13 times only to be told 'all our lines are busy, please retry or visit the web site'.

i'm getting very pi$$ed now.

and don't you dare get your tickets before me! :@

well hurry up and get yours then!! I ain't waiting.

How can that many idiots still be up now and trying? Do you have no life? Go to sleep, try in the morning and let me and my good friend, theoracle, get ours now!! :P

Also interesting- some people on the Glasto message board saying they kept trying then, 2 hours later, found a confirmation email. So they could have given up and gone to bed hours ago. Others are worried that they've booked about 100 sets!!!

i can't even access the message board. i just don't understand how someone with 32! years experence of running one of the largest festivals, is unable to sort out getting the tickets out. Michel Eavis, Mean Fiddler and Wayahead have alot to answer for. This is an absolute shambles.

I know of at least 8 other people who have been trying since 8. Not a ticket between them

I wish you the best of luck Percy

i can't even access the message board. i just don't understand how someone with 32! years experence of running one of the largest festivals, is unable to sort out getting the tickets out. Michel Eavis, Mean Fiddler and Wayahead have alot to answer for. This is an absolute shambles.

I know of at least 8 other people who have been trying since 8. Not a ticket between them

I wish you the best of luck Percy

I think this is evidence that this message board needs a "head banging wall smilie". It may be the gas website that has a great one.

We need it now and we need it every time DW makes a team selection!!!

Adam/Tom- get onto it, yeah? cheers!! :ph34r:

i'm getting the feeling you, like me, have reached the zone of lost causes.

the plot has got up, put it's little booties on and snuck out the back door whilst no one was looking.

i doubt i can take much more of this

Well- this is NEW!

I got to booking page again. Put in all my details AGAIN. Clicked. This time a page said "not enough tickets".

Others on Glasto message board have said they got this. I HOPE this doesn't mean they've sold out. I pray, what it means is that the last booking I did did in fact work and I just can't buy any more with that card of mine.

Still no confirmation email though- so back to trying!

come on, stick with me, man!

Hold my hand tight. Don't give in. Keep breathing. You...WE will get through this. Hold on in there. You are NOT going to die. The ambulance is on its way. Come on man!! You're going to be alright! Everything's going to be just fine.

ugh.... :GrayEars:
ok. I just want a ticket now. Really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really

really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really bored now!

Archived