IGNORED

Glastonbury

Glastonbury Red

aye, well it'snot like anything else is happening.

:ph34r: they bring a ray of sunlight into my very boring evening :ph34r:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i can't take it no more :wacko:

aye, well it'snot like anything else is happening.

:ph34r: they bring a ray of sunlight into my very boring evening :ph34r:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i can't take it no more :wacko:

must...stay...awake!

ah hell. Who am I kidding? I am a student! This is lunchtime for me :-)

No, seriously I am knackered. Getting form page a little more often now though- still nothing happening from there unfortunately :baa:

It looks like I might be in. Got several open order pages and doing my best to get one through. Bwa ha ha

You had any luck yet?

:ph34r::wacko::ph34r::baa::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::blink: :Sleep12: :blink::blink::blink:

if you just mean the form for your card details, email and address etc I have been there 1 million times before. But good luck anyway!

i'm just hoping that's enough. Can't take anymore. must sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepp.

i'll try again come morning.

Best of uck to you. I'll post on here to let yall know the outcome

Night night

:Sleep12:

fair play to you. Good effort.

Some people going to die!?!

ok. I have had it. I can't stand this any more. I am going to kill someone. I am warning you all. Anyone comes near me right now and even looks at me funny you will die.

There is a limit to how many times a form can fail to go through.

A limit to how many times I can get through to an automatic BT message!

:@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

I got an email saying I have a ticket! I HAVE ONE! I HAVE ONE. 7 and a half hours of trying and I have one!!!

Well...not exactly. I have 4 confirmation emails and FOUR reference numbers. They had better cancel 3 of them. I can't afford to buy 4. I can't sell them on.

Delighted to have a ticket.

Worried about the other 3 :ph34r:

oh well. I am going to Glasto :Cool27: :Cheeky3: :Costumed34: :Party3: :Party12: :Party27: :Music10:

anyway. I am knackered :Sleep12: Been on computer :ProgrammePC: since 1030pm last night.

Good luck oracle :wacko: :Wave:

It just said on HTV that an estimated 300,00 people have been trying to get through on phones & website...only 112,000 tickets available and likely to be sold out by lunch time! I hope you all managed to get what you wanted. :ph34r:

so after all that are we going to make sure that we all meet up for a drink at one of the bars at some point- and one of us will have to have a City flag with us!! I always get annoyed at that Wolves one that is up every year- we should have the CITY one up!

Archived