IGNORED

Mcindoe Man Of The Match

screech

What impressed me about McIndoe yesterday was his defending. I'm sure McAllistair is glad he's in front of him.

The only possible criticism is that he kept running onto the right wing, This usually isn't a problem for the wingers to switch wings but Sproule didn't budge and so we had 2 wingers on the same wing making the play congested.

Overall he did brilliantly. So glad to have a decent left winger for once.

The whole team was brilliant but my MOTM was Carey (just shading Elliott). He was majestic in defence (one misplaced pass apart) and did not pull out of a single challenge proving that to himself, his looks come second! A superb captain's performance leading a fantastic team performance. Bring on Wolves (despite my mate's funny feeling).

The whole team was brilliant but my MOTM was Carey (just shading Elliott). He was majestic in defence (one misplaced pass apart) and did not pull out of a single challenge proving that to himself, his looks come second! A superb captain's performance leading a fantastic team performance. Bring on Wolves (despite my mate's funny feeling).

The bottom line is that week in week out you have individual players putting in exceptional performances which leads to the whole team playing well as a unit. It was difficult to pick the MoM on Saturday because all 11 had good games but in particular McIndoe, Carey and Elliot stood out.

Imo - Elliot was once again the MoM.Not just for his spectacular goal but his all round play.The amount of timely tackles he put in was remarkable.Considering his 'get stuck into em' style its a credit to his ability to time tackles that he hasn't picked lots of bookings.He's also a pain when City have corners as we saw against the Saints.Lets hope he can maintain this form over the season.

The bottom line is that week in week out you have individual players putting in exceptional performances which leads to the whole team playing well as a unit. It was difficult to pick the MoM on Saturday because all 11 had good games but in particular McIndoe, Carey and Elliot stood out.

Imo - Elliot was once again the MoM.Not just for his spectacular goal but his all round play.The amount of timely tackles he put in was remarkable.Considering his 'get stuck into em' style its a credit to his ability to time tackles that he hasn't picked lots of bookings.He's also a pain when City have corners as we saw against the Saints.Lets hope he can maintain this form over the season.

Agree with all of that except to say I'd add Fontaine to the list of players having great games. I don't think he put a foot wrong all game (cf Carey who slipped over twice at crucial moments).

McIndoe and Sproule seem to have a great understanding. Sproule's already set McIndoe up twice and it would be good if the favour could be returned.

Archived