IGNORED

Mcindoe This Sat?

Dolman Block B

Win the two home games and get a point from the away games and we can make 7 points.

Mind you, it's the right time to be playing Ipswich - their run of no away wins and winning all 6 home games has to come to an end very soon..

So we'll win at their place and lose at home 3 weeks later!

It's a bit strange how the fixtures have come out like that.

Hi arn cant wait for saturday just hope we can get in a decent pub watch man u and assnal first then the real game , just depends if the old bill rap us up and take us to some shite hole pub with no tv and crap beer

Fairly confident that the ald bill will put ALL that come off the trains in to a boozer or 2.

Still should be a cracker mate

Which Mark would that be Arny old chap?!

:laugh: :laugh:

I personally think we will be lucky to get 9 points from these next 5 games. I can see us beating Leicester and Hull, but it will be very tough games against Wolves, Ipswich and Charlton, although Charlton aren't playing well at the moment. I think if we can get 8 we're doing well, and I will take that at the moment.

:laugh: :laugh:

I personally think we will be lucky to get 9 points from these next 5 games. I can see us beating Leicester and Hull, but it will be very tough games against Wolves, Ipswich and Charlton, although Charlton aren't playing well at the moment. I think if we can get 8 we're doing well, and I will take that at the moment.

Agree with that RFL.

8/9 points would be a fine return...

Or how about

Mcindoe woah

Mcindoe woah

He plays in red and white

and left wolves cos they're s h i t e

I think I've got a better one than that set to be unveiled at Molineux and he will get a good reception up there according to Wolves fans on the England forum...

Archived