IGNORED

Mcindoe This Sat?

Dolman Block B

Bound to be up for this one aint he?

Sure he can fill G Johnson in with a few pointers to how the Wolves like to play thier football?

Wonder what sort of reception the lad wil get?

Sure Wolves will know his strengths, but that could play in to City,s hands if they show him to much respect.

Thoughts?

Hi arn cant wait for saturday just hope we can get in a decent pub watch man u and assnal first then the real game , just depends if the old bill rap us up and take us to some shite hole pub with no tv and crap beer

Havent won there since 1935 so another record to be broken maybe?

As you say Robins72.............

We all remember Baadiff don't we?

How many years had we not lost to them ......... when it was all so important?

Another record to be broken........... Up The City! as my Dear Old Nan Bristol used to say.

As he is going to get some stick from the Wolves on Saturday how about we give him his own song now. I think he's earned it.

McIndoe My Lord, McIndoe

McIndoe My Lord, McIndoe

McIndoe My Lord, McIndoe

Oh Lord, McIndoe.

It fits perfectly and the words simple enough for everyone to pick it up quick.

November is one big stern test.

Wolves A, Charlton H, Ipswich A, Leicester H, Hull A.

Any guesses for our points from those 5 matches.

October was a stern test - Sheffield Utd,Norwich,Southampton and Stoke.

Granted that three of those games were at AG.

The next 5 games are as tough but then they are all tough in the CCC. I reckon 8 points would be a great return.

11 and remain on an unbeaten run would be nicer.

We could get nine points, and still remain unbeaten: win the two home games, and draw the three away games.

Although that could see us drop down the table, I'd be satisfied with that. Those are some tough games...

As he is going to get some stick from the Wolves on Saturday how about we give him his own song now. I think he's earned it.

McIndoe My Lord, McIndoe

McIndoe My Lord, McIndoe

McIndoe My Lord, McIndoe

Oh Lord, McIndoe.

I like it! I'll mention it to a few people round me - you're right, he does deserve a song now. He's been getting better and better over the last half a dozen or so matches and is linking up really well with Ivan (someone else who needs his own song...!).

I can't see Wolves giving McIndoe too much respect. He will probably get the sort of respect that will have him on his ar5e umpteen times in the first 15 minutes, just so he knows the defender is there!

I reckon we will do well to get 7/8 points next month - any more will be a real bonus and we might then have to start believing!

Wolves - Win

Charlton - Draw

Ipswich - Draw

Leicester - Win

Hull - Win

Think that's realistic. Although with Charlton's current form then who knows.

Wish I could share in your optimism! Anyone else waiting for our bubble to burst?

I think 8 points would be a good return,win the home games and maybe grab a couple of draws away with a defeat. Massive month coming up,if we're still in our current postion come the end of November then i'd be pleasently surprised.

I think 8 points is realistic. I think our 2nd defeat will come at Ipswich for sure- but I think we can get a draw at Wolves and win at home to Charlton. Not sure about Leicester or Hull, they seem unpredictable but hopefully we will win one of those games at least. So that is 7 or 8 I reckon. Would keep us 2nd or 3rd probably.

Wish I could share in your optimism! Anyone else waiting for our bubble to burst?

.........if we're still in our current postion come the end of ---------- then i'd be pleasently surprised.

Ive thinking this every month so far this season!

I think 8 points would be a good return,win the home games and maybe grab a couple of draws away with a defeat. Massive month coming up,if we're still in our current postion come the end of November then i'd be pleasently surprised.

I really don't hold with this "bubbles going to burst" thing. A bubble suggests a fragile tempory environment, whereas I see our current standing as where we fully deserve to be at this moment in time.

Everyone was expecting our 1st defeat to herald a slide down the league to our "true position", but we followed up the loss to Barnsley with 4 wins and probably our best football of the season to date.

We may not, but there is no reason whatsoever why we can't stay in the play off zone right through the season. we have the squad, and we definitely have the manager and backroom staff, to make it happen. And with the right investment in january.......who knows!

I really don't hold with this "bubbles going to burst" thing. A bubble suggests a fragile tempory environment, whereas I see our current standing as where we fully deserve to be at this moment in time.

Everyone was expecting our 1st defeat to herald a slide down the league to our "true position", but we followed up the loss to Barnsley with 4 wins and probably our best football of the season to date.

We may not, but there is no reason whatsoever why we can't stay in the play off zone right through the season. we have the squad, and we definitely have the manager and backroom staff, to make it happen. And with the right investment in january.......who knows!

ooRya, I don't think it's a question of fans pessimism and expecting a bubble to burst. More that most of us had realistic expectations of staying up this season, holding our own and building for the future. The start we have had has most of us in shock and thinking we are dreaming but worried that we will wake up from the dream to find we have Forest away in the Piant Pot trophy next Wednesday!

Happy days.

ooRya, I don't think it's a question of fans pessimism and expecting a bubble to burst. More that most of us had realistic expectations of staying up this season, holding our own and building for the future. The start we have had has most of us in shock and thinking we are dreaming but worried that we will wake up from the dream to find we have Forest away in the Piant Pot trophy next Wednesday!

Happy days.

I wasn't really referring to our own fans so much Downendcity, (apart from the usual few!) but more so the fans of every other club!

Going on General forums or other clubs forums, they all seem to say the same thing....."bubble will soon burst"....."it's just a momentum season"......"they will soon come back down to earth".

Sooner or later they will have to accept that Bristol City may just have a team worthy of being 2nd in the Championship!

No one could of honestly said at the start of the season we would of been in such a strong postion come the end of October, I'm as happy as the next City fan we are but do you honestly believe we can maintain this fantastic start for the whole season? For me we'd only have to lose a couple of our rocks. Like Marvin Elliott, Louis Carey or Basso and we'd be in real trouble.

We have a good squad, yes, but not great.

I guess I'll just keep enjoying it as long as it lasts eh!

Win the two home games and get a point from the away games and we can make 7 points.

Mind you, it's the right time to be playing Ipswich - their run of no away wins and winning all 6 home games has to come to an end very soon..

Possibly but I see Ipswich have won their last 10 at home- I would be over the moon if we managed anything there.

McIndoe My Lord, McIndoe

McIndoe My Lord, McIndoe

McIndoe My Lord, McIndoe

Oh Lord, McIndoe.

Or how about

Mcindoe woah

Mcindoe woah

He plays in red and white

and left wolves cos they're s h i t e

Archived