IGNORED

A Wolves Point Of View

Guest wolf2

You'll be facing us bang out of form Wolfies, Sproule is a snail on the wing, Byfield gives up after 2 minutes of running, Elliott cant tackle shoot or head the ball, our centre halfs are like blind pensioners in a dark wood.

We are the luckiest side in the league apparently, just ask the fans of Saints, both Sheffields, Norwich, Albion, Coventry, Burnley, Preston, Scunnie Blackpool and Stoke.

I used to live at the top of comberton hill ( station hill) a long time ago ( 22 yrs :noexpression: :noexpression: )

go down the Harriers at all?? :englandsmile4wf:

I used to go to most home games, but still get to a game or 2 every season.

Wolves beating them in the fa cup a couple of years ago was very sweet :clapping:

You'll be facing us bang out of form Wolfies, Sproule is a snail on the wing, Byfield gives up after 2 minutes of running, Elliott cant tackle shoot or head the ball, our centre halfs are like blind pensioners in a dark wood.

We are the luckiest side in the league apparently, just ask the fans of Saints, both Sheffields, Norwich, Albion, Coventry, Burnley, Preston, Scunnie Blackpool and Stoke.

Perfect :innocent06:

Yep, we are absolutley crap! Whoosh City they should call us. Most of our players couldn't trap a bag of cement. We are only coming to Wolves so we don't miss it on our inevitable surge towards relegation.

Don't really know why we are all bothering to go!

HONEST WOLFIES! :innocent06:

Whilst I, and many other Wolves fans may underestimate you, you can be sure that McCarthy wont let the team underestimate you. As a spectacle I hope it is an open game, but I'd imagine Johnson would take a point if it was offered now and for that reason I doubt we will see you attacking non stop. I just hope we have the skill and patience to break City down.

Scalps so far:

Coventry City (a), Sheffield United AND Wednesday (a), Norwich City (a), Preston (a), Southampton and Stoke City.

3 of the above teams were also tipped for promotion.

A few "s m a r t a r s e s" reckon we will go straight down again.

Who would put money on that now then??

Archived