IGNORED

No East End Half Season Tickets

edson

An excellent article. The only thing that has brought me out of my self-exile.

Let us hope some sensible measures are forthcoming as there are many S.T. holders like myself who want to get in there for a couple of games, yet can't currently.

Bye then! :fastasleep:

great article edson

let's hope the club will listen

Don't thank the messenger. :)

The article was put together by a number of East End folk (for want of a better term).

I think if a sensible and rational approach is taken, as has been done in the article, then the club is much more likely to listen.

Many thanks to those involved for their efforts to produce a good article.

It's a great article, eloquent and sincere, just like us EAST END "folk" !!!!!

Here's hoping for a positive response from the club :fingerscrossed: !!!

With the great start the team have made anything that can improve the atmosphere and help make the GATE a fortress should be considered!!!!

Excellent article.

There are numerous remedies within that article for Bristol City fc to work with which are vastly superior to the strange scenario the club have now. We have a manager calling for more vocal support and the very stand where you can almost guarantee this the club are not selling half season tickets and making it almost unworkable.

Following the news that no half season tickets will be sold in the East End, some of the fans from that stand have written a response to the club's decision, and the practicalities of the 'bring a friend' scheme.

View From The East End

Edson, an excellent article via your link to what is a great BCFC website. :clapping:

Up the City

Just want to say thanks to edson or whoever wrote the article!

This could really help the East End take off.....

The article was put together by a few people who want to make the East End a success, hence it's signed 'East Ender', rather than by an individual.

Absolutely fantastic article, says everything.

Maybe the Open The East End (in your sig) from the original EE sticky badge campaign should be brought back?.... with a tag-line added to it ....

.... Open The EE - Just A Bit Wider!.... ?

Great article btw.. & Perfectly Reasonable Suggestions/Requests from Perfectly Reasonable EE Supporters - hope the Club can be a bit more reasonable & come up with a Reasonable Solution for its fans in what will probably be the East Ends final year!

oops!

EDIT!!! ............. just noticed - THE CLUB HAVE INDEED BEEN REASONABLE ABOUT IT!!! ST's Now Available! :)

(that'll teach me not to respond to a thread before reading it all through properly first! ;) )

Maybe the Open The East End (in your sig) from the original EE sticky badge campaign should be brought back?.... with a tag-line added to it ....

.... Open The EE - Just A Bit Wider!.... ?

Great article btw.. & Perfectly Reasonable Suggestions/Requests from Perfectly Reasonable EE Supporters - hope the Club can be a bit more reasonable & come up with a Reasonable Solution for its fans in what will probably be the East Ends final year!

oops!

EDIT!!! ............. just noticed - THE CLUB HAVE INDEED BEEN REASONABLE ABOUT IT!!! ST's Now Available! :)

(that'll teach me not to respond to a thread before reading it all through properly first! ;) )

The Open The EE - Just A Bit Wider is still apt. East Enders still can only bring one guest with a system that would cause outcry if applied to other stands. It will be interesting to see what will happen with regards to all the other solutions offered by fans.

There is no doubt that a packed or even partially packed EE, adds a great deal to the Atmosphere at AG and it's a better place with the EE in use.

Keep up the good work and the good behaviour boys.

Get this right and you never know, the club could even listen to common sense and sound economis reasoning on Safe Standing and a two tier EE with fans input on design.

Also good to see an initiative off the pitch matching the improvement on it!

There is no doubt that a packed or even partially packed EE, adds a great deal to the Atmosphere at AG and it's a better place with the EE in use.

Keep up the good work and the good behaviour boys.

Get this right and you never know, the club could even listen to common sense and sound economis reasoning on Safe Standing and a two tier EE with fans input on design.

Also good to see an initiative off the pitch matching the improvement on it!

be great if this were to happen, - then maybe we could boast a real EAST END again :) instead of a possibly tragically sad CEASED END! ;)

thank you to those who have helped.

it has been more than just articles although it did help.

i don't want to give to much away although i have had 2 days of talks

with a very well known poster on this site who pulled a few strings and got speaking to

the club where others have failed, he deserves a lot of credit to which i'm greatful.

he knows who he is ''on me ed son'' :clapping:

with a very well known poster on this site who pulled a few strings and got speaking to

the club where others have failed, he deserves a lot of credit to which i'm greatful.

Foot in the door now :clapping: if it could just be opened up :drunk2:

Well done all :yes:

Archived