IGNORED

Tomorrow

Br 1st ol

well i shall be really annoying and say both

nervous - biggest game since play offs last year, a win and an auto spot is back on, lose and we scrapping with the play offs - which are not a certainty by any stretch of the imagination

excited - weather looks like it might be good, finally a really big crowd back at the gate, huge game, huge atmosphere going to be great

Guest Bootylicious

Cannot wait!

Biggest game of the season so far, should be a great atmosphere, expectant fans (as always), full house etc ....... i expect City to fail then! :P

Excited - win, lose or draw we will probably at least make the playoffs, so if we don't win it won't be the end of the world. If we DO win, though, the pressure will firmly be on QPR and the momentum could well carry us through the Swindon and Plymouth games.

Huge, huge game - lets get behind 'em :ph34r:

A bit of both. It's great when these sort of matches come along, rivals with so much to play for and the Ex City and Ex Gas factor too.

It has been a long week since the transfer deadline. I was lucky enough not to go to Port Vale so tomorrow will be my first sighting of 2 out of 3 signings, some player called Scott Murray is coming home I believe! :ph34r:

Guest red_realist

nervous - given the disasters of the last few weeks I don't see how we can suddenly turn round and think we're going to win any of the next three games !

nervous - given the disasters of the last few weeks I don't see how we can suddenly turn round and think we're going to win any of the next three games !
How can we loose, after all these are the games Danny says the players have been concentrating on? I expect 110% then boys! :ph34r:

Looking forward to it, everyone at work is talking about it (Plymouth and City fans), a friend who is a QPR fan is coming over tonight and staying tomorrow (so nervous that if we lose will never hear the end of it like last year).

The atmosphere should be electric, it will be a tough game, but Scotty returns home, and the team have got to be up for this one surely :ph34r:

Can't wait :wacko:

Guest red_realist
How can we loose, after all these are the games Danny says the players have been concentrating on? I expect 110% then boys! :ph34r:

so what has DW been telling them for the rest of the season ?

yuo don't get promoted (&we won't) by three games. Get real.

Oi, don't have a go at me! I agree, the season starts in August and ends in May. Promotions are often decided on the last day of the season.

It was DANNY who was explaining why HE thought our form had dipped during the past few matches, he said he thought the players we looking ahead and thinking more about these 'big' games in April. :@

So I don't need to 'get real' thankyou. :ph34r:

Neither.

I am currently feeling a strangely calm serenity. It doesn't mean we won't get promotion if we lose and it doesn't guarantee us promotion if we win.

I am looking forward to a cracking game of football in a packed stadium and an excellent atmosphere - what better way to watch football?

I just hope the weather and the troublemakers allow the match to be the spectacle it should be and deserves to be.

If I was a betting man, I would probably put my money on a draw tomorrow - neither team wants to lose this match.

Guest dez_gimred

omg I'm well excited..cant wait!!!

i reckon we'll blow them away...3-0 at half time or summit like that!!

biggest game of the season...if we do lose i think i'll curl up and die

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be nervy. Traditionally City don't perform well in front of big crowds with high expectations (LDV final excluded, Carlisle were crap).

We need to be still in it with 15 to go. On comes the pace to out strip the patched up QPR defence and bingo, we win :dunno:

Can't wait.

Archived