Davie N

Darren B

Subs

Lee "creates space for others" Trundle

Hendy

Cole S

Tomas V

:innocent06:

I'd play Lee "overrated, too fat, out of depth...oh, actually that was a great goal" Trundle. Just my opinion though.

And why is that? Not knocking the bloke as ive never seen him play or know of his strenths. where does he play? and what does he bring to the side?

His movement and passing 'in the hole' has been pretty effective against teams with pace upfront, as he tends to force opposition central midfielder back (Sheffield U had no answers for him).

But to be honest I don't totally agree with the statement that he'd be particularly useful against you. I think any combination of our forwards could do a job.

His movement and passing 'in the hole' has been pretty effective against teams with pace upfront, as he tends to force opposition central midfielder back (Sheffield U had no answers for him).

But to be honest I don't totally agree with the statement that he'd be particularly useful against you. I think any combination of our forwards could do a job.

Well we play with two very strong central defence minded midfielders in henry and Olofinjana. Henry sits infront of the defence and hardly ever goes past the half way line and olofinjana sits in the middle and holds the ball up 4 the wingers so neither will be getting forward.

There is a reason why we have had one of the best defences in the league in the last 16 months despite having an awful central defence. And thats down to Henry and Olofinjana.

Your attacking midfielder will have a very hard job on his hands on saturday.

I'd personally play

Basso

Orr

Carey

Fontaine

McAllister

Sproule

Marv

Johnson

McIndoe

Noble

Trundle

With Byfield to come on.

Let's also get behind McIndoe this afternoon. He's going to come in for a lot of stick from the home stands and if we get behind him we can fire him up. He can do some damage down that left flank on his day.

I'd back him to grab a goal too.

Well we play with two very strong central defence minded midfielders in henry and Olofinjana. Henry sits infront of the defence and hardly ever goes past the half way line and olofinjana sits in the middle and holds the ball up 4 the wingers so neither will be getting forward.

There is a reason why we have had one of the best defences in the league in the last 16 months despite having an awful central defence. And thats down to Henry and Olofinjana.

Your attacking midfielder will have a very hard job on his hands on saturday.

I'd agree and that fella Olofinjana is the one I think will cause us the problems. Noble is a lot of things, but a tower of strength he is is not. I would actually think that Trundle's tricks and Byfield's speed would be more effective than Noble's guile against the line-up you'll most likely play. Do think your wingers, who seem to be a significant part of your forward play, will not have the field day I've seen predicted some places on the net. Infact I think we play quite a similar game to Ipswich and you struggled there last week. I can see goals, but I think it'll be a score draw pesonally.

I'd agree and that fella Olofinjana is the one I think will cause us the problems. Noble is a lot of things, but a tower of strength he is is not. I would actually think that Trundle's tricks and Byfield's speed would be more effective than Noble's guile against the line-up you'll most likely play. Do think your wingers, who seem to be a significant part of your forward play, will not have the field day I've seen predicted some places on the net. Infact I think we play quite a similar game to Ipswich and you struggled there last week. I can see goals, but I think it'll be a score draw pesonally.

If ward plays on the left then we will struggle i think but I'm hoping MM will play Jarvis to show CaCkindoe he was right to leave wolves as he wouldnt have got a game ahead of Jarvis.

Kightly will have a field day against anyone in this league if he is on form.

I can see it beng a draw as wel

If ward plays on the left then we will struggle i think but I'm hoping MM will play Jarvis to show CaCkindoe he was right to leave wolves as he wouldnt have got a game ahead of Jarvis.

Kightly will have a field day against anyone in this league if he is on form.

I can see it beng a draw as wel

Fair play on the Kightly comment, he is probably the single most talented player outside the premiership and should never be written off.

Jarvis always looked useful for Gills, but a bit of a light weight. Noticed he's only got off the bench twice this season, which can't be good for his form.

Fair play on the Kightly comment, he is probably the single most talented player outside the premiership and should never be written off.

Jarvis always looked useful for Gills, but a bit of a light weight. Noticed he's only got off the bench twice this season, which can't be good for his form.

He was injured for the start of the season and has only just returned with a couple of sub apperences in the last 2 games. He seems to be raring to go and wants his first start.

Archived