IGNORED

My Appraisal Today

Reanswolf

Fair appraisal. I would need to see the Keogh challenge again then. To me he just lost it (no excuse for that) but I thought he just grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back quickly and fairly aggressively. If he lashed out punching then yes he should have been red carded. But I genuinely do not think he did that. Still it was stupid but not a red card in my honest opinion at present.

Fair appraisal. I would need to see the Keogh challenge again then. To me he just lost it (no excuse for that) but I thought he just grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back quickly and fairly aggressively. If he lashed out punching then yes he should have been red carded. But I genuinely do not think he did that. Still it was stupid but not a red card in my honest opinion at present.

Correct.

But some refs would have sent him off for it.

He ran after our player and raised his arm and made contact, I was in direct line and had a perfect view. I could not understand why he did it, and I have no doubts it was a straight red. It was pre meditated and off the ball. Having said that, it would have been a shame to have someone sent off, because the game was played in good spirit and unless we are playing Rovers, i am not hapy to see players sent off, as it tends to ruin the game. Keogh is very very lucky.

You must have been sitting near me because I was in direct line and had a perfect view.

It was premeditated, not sure how it is off the ball when Elliott is in control of the ball, it was not an elbow (don't see how it could be when Keogh was behind him), he grabbed him and pulled him to the ground.

I don't know what happened after Pete, but what annoyed many Wolves lads was City lads doing what they called the "stoke method" - getting in an empty town early.

If that is how they feel, it is frankly pathetic.

I was on the 9.30 train, knowing we would get a couple of hours drinking in before the game. Went in the Weatherspoons, had a few pints and steak & chips. Before the police decided otherwise of course, I presume because some Wolves fans were whinging we were in "their" pub. The majority of the City fans were also just there for a drink. If Wolves fans have got a problem with that, it is, as I say, pathetic.

I didnt realise it was so underhanded to enter an empty town - next time maybe we should ask the Wolves fans when they would like us to arrive.

Archived