IGNORED

Trouble After The Game

tinman-is-god

I am signing off now - perhaps with retrospect having heard from City lads belatedly, i have been a bit hard on City lads (comparing them to Millwall etc). I was surprised at th esheer numbers and thought it looked like an organised mass incursion with purposeful mob intent.

Either way, best wishes for the season, cheers for putting up with my rantings.

Good lad Reans, yer always welcome back.

Just don't bring Dozey Di ck Nik with you........Arn

If people are saying Anti IRA songs are racist etc.

What about the wovles fans calling us Sheep Shaggers and singing "Whats it like to ###### a sheep"

Surley thats the same.

This IRA bo££ox annoys me so much, i stopped going to England games because of it, the wonderful people on the island of Ireland are trying to make it history so why cant these moronic buffoons, who most of them know absolutely nothing about the troubles there do the same thing

Also they sang

"Your A Small Town In Wales"

if singing "Your A Small Town In Asia" is racist then how why is singing "Your A Small Town In Wales" not.

I think the explanation would be that the English and Welsh rivalry although having potential to become racial hatred, hasn't as such. I'm as anti-Welsh as I am anti-Gas, it's a purely superficial hatred used only in Footballing terms.

There is and has been severe racial hatred to the point of violence beetween the English far right and those of Asian origin. The IRA is an extremely sensitive issue that should not be used as a form of banter.

Can you see the difference?

The only time I'm ever adversly effected by banter/insults is if there's any truth to them. It's a case of maturety I think.

You've also got the PC brigade to appease these days.

Give it a rest mate, or put some salt & vinegar on the chip on your shoulder & eat it.
Sorry Drew, It just pees me off that not one punch has been thrown in or anywhere near the EE this season yet people on here call for it to be closed to home fans those same people are not calling for restrictions on away travel when there actually was punches thrown.

In no way at all would I like restrictions on away travel as I love going to away games I'm just using it as an example to get a point across.

Maybe these people don't give a flying **** about the EE despite its effect it has on the team so wouldn't care if it was closed, However possibly these people like attending away games so maybe that's why they are not calling for any restrictions.

If some are going to say close the EE cos there's trouble in there even though there isn't then they must be prepared to say the same when trouble occurs elsewhere.

Archived