IGNORED

Boxing Day Match

rossjonesuk

City are away at WBA on Boxing Day this year, and if you are like me you'll get nothing but grief off the wife for being away for the entire day.

So why not go watch Weston-super-Mare in the derby versus Newport County?? I always enjoy getting a live game in on boxing day and with Weston pushing for promotion to the Conference this season the boxing day game against there biggest rivals should be a good match. It's a (watered down!) version of our City/Cardiff games!

I now live in weston so it's quite easy for me to get down there, but I know plenty of other City season ticket holders from the Weston area as well so lets all get down there and give them a bit of support?? I know this may be a little early so I will re-post in December but just to get everyones minds thinking. It's only £8 in.

Ex-City Trainee's Ryan Harley (who got the odd 1st team sub appearance) and Dean Grubb play down there, and Marvin Brown did until earlier this season - so there are quite a few City links.

City are away at WBA on Boxing Day this year, and if you are like me you'll get nothing but grief off the wife for being away for the entire day.

So why not go watch Weston-super-Mare in the derby versus Newport County?? I always enjoy getting a live game in on boxing day and with Weston pushing for promotion to the Conference this season the boxing day game against there biggest rivals should be a good match. It's a (watered down!) version of our City/Cardiff games!

I now live in weston so it's quite easy for me to get down there, but I know plenty of other City season ticket holders from the Weston area as well so lets all get down there and give them a bit of support?? I know this may be a little early so I will re-post in December but just to get everyones minds thinking. It's only £8 in.

Ex-City Trainee's Ryan Harley (who got the odd 1st team sub appearance) and Dean Grubb play down there, and Marvin Brown did until earlier this season - so there are quite a few City links.

Because it's not City against West Brom.

And when has grief from the Mrs ever stopped any of us??

Because it's not City against West Brom.

And when has grief from the Mrs ever stopped any of us??

Might be more entertaining than you think , last year I went to see Lewes v Newport County (local to me these days) , the Newport "fans" were the worst bunch of drunken yobs I've seen in years , complete throwbacks , game ended with riot police which has never been seen before or since in sleepy Lewes

You`re kidding ,right. My B`day on the 28th and i know where i`ll be Boxing Day

PDG

Thank God I don't have a missus, and all you men have to do is say, ok so I'm going to the football on boxing day, heres £50, go and spoil yourself in the sales.

[/quote

Oi there Dolly!.....you are not allowed to hunt with the hounds AND run with the fox! :disapointed2se:

Dolly is single by choice thankyou, and would never even consider for one moment stopping her other half (if she had one,) doing something he wanted to do, which if that meant going to the football then he could go.

Dolly is single?

So no jealous boyfriend outside of Molineux when you exchanged a kiss on the cheek for some money for Nick Randalls collection.....

.....all in a good cause :innocent06::clapping:

Archived