IGNORED

Boxing Day Match

rossjonesuk

You`re kidding ,right. My B`day on the 28th and i know where i`ll be Boxing Day

Dec 28th for me too! I was born in 54 not 64 like you. Dad put my Mum in hospital on the 27th and then went down the Gate and stood on the East End to watch City win again in that 54-55 promo season.

The Missis "So your going West Brom away boxing day then instead of going to see mine and your parents!?!?!?!"

Me "YES" End off!!! :)

Haha! You obviously ain't met my mrs!!!!! It would be more like:

Me: "I am going to pop up to West Bromwich and cheer on the boys, leaving about 10.30am and back about 7pm"

The Mrs: "Are you b*?$cks - try going and you'll find the locks changed when you get back"

Bloody 'Sex and the City' and 'Germaine Greer' have a lot to answer for!!!!! :glare:

Me: "I am going to pop up to West Bromwich and cheer on the boys, leaving about 10.30am and back about 7pm"

The Mrs: "Are you b*?$cks - try going and you'll find the locks changed when you get back"

Bloody 'Sex and the City' and 'Germaine Greer' have a lot to answer for!!!!! :glare:

Just tell her you are popping up the shop!!! And return at 7pm!!! Just walk in, if she says anything sa "WHAT??" "the q was massive" :)

Just cause a massive row the night before so your not speaking, don't speak to her in the morning and go and watch City, Stop off at the service stationon the way home and buy a bunch of flowers and go back in and say your sorry and do you fancy going shopping the day after, might cost you a bit but def worth it if were still 2nd!!!

• Admin
You`re kidding ,right. My B`day on the 28th and i know where i`ll be Boxing Day

PDG

Dec 28th for me too! I was born in 54 not 64 like you. Dad put my Mum in hospital on the 27th and then went down the Gate and stood on the East End to watch City win again in that 54-55 promo season.

Born on 26th Dec, 74 not 64 or 54 :noexpression:

Archived