IGNORED

Ten At A Time

samo

After feeling a bit miserable last night and this morning, I decided to look back at the last five matches, which make us half way through GJ's second block of matches.

After completing the first ten games with the great win at home to Sheffield United we had 17 points from 10 games, a tally no one could be to displeased at.

Now, we have 10 points from 5 games against opposition we might not have expected to do that well against (Norwich, Southampton, Wolves, Charlton & Stoke) with what might be seen as the less tough matches of this 'block' remaining (Ipswich(x2), Leicester, Hull & Watford). Granted, the away games against Ipswich and Watford might be non-starters, but I'd like to think we have a good chance in the other matches.

To equal our points score from 'block one' we can draw one, win two and lose two, yet still have the same points per game (1.7) that we had this point last year, and we all know how well we did then.

Just a bit of siver lining for you all.

Third in the Championship. 27 points from 15 games. The team are playing with 100% passion.

I'm well happy with that.

Lets keep it going , get to the majic 50 points mark, and then see what happens from there.

Amen to that!

And lets not forget only two defeats in 15 games.

After feeling a bit miserable last night and this morning, I decided to look back at the last five matches, which make us half way through GJ's second block of matches.

After completing the first ten games with the great win at home to Sheffield United we had 17 points from 10 games, a tally no one could be to displeased at.

Now, we have 10 points from 5 games against opposition we might not have expected to do that well against (Norwich, Southampton, Wolves, Charlton & Stoke) with what might be seen as the less tough matches of this 'block' remaining (Ipswich(x2), Leicester, Hull & Watford). Granted, the away games against Ipswich and Watford might be non-starters, but I'd like to think we have a good chance in the other matches.

To equal our points score from 'block one' we can draw one, win two and lose two, yet still have the same points per game (1.7) that we had this point last year, and we all know how well we did then.

Just a bit of siver lining for you all.

That's a brilliant way of looking at it. If we go by the 7 points as you said, the draw i think will be at Hull, two defeats at Ipswich and Watford then beat Leicester and Ipswich at home. I think that's a very realistic way to look at things. Its certainly made me feel alot better than i was Tuesday night and yesterday!

Archived