IGNORED

Bon Jovi Stadium Plan On Os

EASTEND WURZEL

Really? That's interesting. I didn't realise it was being actually put on by AG.

If that's the case, It's a whole different ballgame. I'd imagine Bon Jovi's fee is astranomical!

You're right about all the risk being on the venue/promoter. Also, it's common practice for bands to charge a fee + a large percentage of takings if the venue sells loads of tickets. Sometimes 80% of the takings after their fee has been reached.

Yeah, quite possibly it's like... a fixed fee and then a percentage of everything above that. I'm pretty sure we're the ones who are taking the risk though.

When you think about it, if it was the other way around it just wouldn't be worth the effort. Sorting out these gigs seems to take a massive amount of preparation and organisation. I can't see them bothering for anything less than several hundred grand.

Yeah, quite possibly it's like... a fixed fee and then a percentage of everything above that. I'm pretty sure we're the ones who are taking the risk though.

When you think about it, if it was the other way around it just wouldn't be worth the effort. Sorting out these gigs seems to take a massive amount of preparation and organisation. I can't see them bothering for anything less than several hundred grand.

Either way, It's a massive coup for AG to get Bon Jovi. You only have to look at the list of other tour dates Twickenham etc and see little ole AG in there.

Bon Jovi isnt really going anywhere good, its all stadiums

Hes going to

Hampden Park

St Marys Stadium

Man Citys Ground

Ricoh Stadium

And Twickenham

Thats his whole tour, not one indoor date

Well it is a summer tour by one of the biggest rock bands in the world!

What were hoping for, A night at the Bierkeller? :disapointed2se:

AG is the smallest date on the tour (UK). The date after AG is Twickenham which is 80,000. :noexpression:

Archived