IGNORED

Murray Would Have Scored

England

Although I have questioned whether any player should "come back" all those who sit around me will be waiting for Scotty to bottle it as I have spent all season telling all around me who would listen and many more that wouldn't, that Scot would have beaten that player, Scot would have passed better, Scot would have reached that, Scot would have scored etc etc - so welcome back Scot and I haven't forgotten you cost me £900.00 :dunno:

First game for ages that I am looking forward to.

well said - not the first game I am looking forward to for ages, but certainly the one I am looking forward to most for a while (since Shef Weds).

It surely is a big game for Scot - what a return, against 2nd place team and with a capacity crowd. If ever there was a time to show what he can do (well remind us anyway) then this is it :Party27: :Party12: :Party27: :Party12:

Although I have questioned whether any player should "come back" all those who sit around me will be waiting for Scotty to bottle it as I have spent all season telling all around me who would listen and many more that wouldn't, that Scot would have beaten that player, Scot would have passed better, Scot would have reached that, Scot would have scored etc etc - so welcome back Scot and I haven't forgotten you cost me £900.00 :dunno:

First game for ages that I am looking forward to.

Scott would have probably spelt his name right too.

oi, keep your nose out edr - and sgr, I was in a long running sweepstake where I had to forecast the exact score of City, Rovers and a premier team each week and on this occasion the gas were losing - of course - , the prem team were winning both by my forecast scores and City were winning 2-1 which was also my forecast when Scott broke away and scored in injury time which cost me the "pot" of £900 - I did have a quiet word and he sympathised and apologised but didn't offer to make good my loss :dunno:

oi, keep your nose out edr
That isn't edr.

Jason is member No. 249 and has the name east_dundry_red.

This reply was by member No. 921, who has the name eastdundryred (no underscores between the words).

But then, I probably didn't need to point that out to you, did I, England? As a master of the multiple user name, I guess you already knew. Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness, you know.

Archived