IGNORED

Our Weak Strikeforce/wingers/full Backs And Lee Johnson

Redhyde

Because my perception of your reality is that you consider yourself in a position to generalise and intellectualise a FOOTBALL forum that is commonly ridden in emotionally charged opinion and you have adopted a meglomaniatical stance in making this point.

But you're

I don't judge people, I do observe their actions though.

You have and you've commented.

No. The perception just is, you have to understand that value judgement is all but erradicated from my outlook.

By your value system you've judge i've made a "meglomaniatical stance in making this point". You're deluding yourself if you beleive yourself not to make judgements. It's perhaps by a different set of values to me. But they certainly are there.

No, I just am.

I am too.

Your avator and below comment amuses me.

It's designed to. and everyone else as well, but more for me.

I'm sure we'd enjoy each others company, I used to spend a lot of time analysing and debating, I've done my time and have come to realise it is of little significance other than for enterainment and intellectual masturbation.

It's actually practising life skills. Of course, any time you make any point it's either to challenge yourself or others for entertainment. And neither do you otherwise you wouldn't be here!

I'm perfectly happy, I have what I need and don't want what I haven't. I was merely responding to your point that the collective wisdom of this forum has it's shortfalls to such an extent that it is not worth my analysis - let alone to make an issue of it.

Then why did you? what was the motivation behind the original comment?

I'm now going outside to enjoy a cup of tea and appreciate my garden.

Tea and gardens are good. :D

Just to summarise, Redhyde:

When I say I don't care, what I mean to say is that I couldn't give one iota whether posters communicate in the Queens English or Double Dutch or whether they like Lee Johnson or not (for example).

Interestingly, someone who's been following this little saga PMed me explaining how the vast majorety just want to say their piece and move on. There are a small number of smart arses however who seem to want to treat the website as some kind of great debating society in which to massage their ego's, these are to be ignored. This was my great mistake.

Oh yeah, Lennon was an undoubed genius who has touched the lives of millions of people, my own included. My avator is simply a tribute to a true legend.

Much of the rest, although providing entertainment at the time in hindsight is meaningless bollox.

This is my final word....

Promise :innocent06:

I mean we only seem to have 4 definitely good players in Fontaine, Carey, Basso and Elliot while opinion's even divided on McIndoe judging by the forum.

So explain how precisely are we 4th if the majority of our team aren't good enough?

u ###### dumb sh1t

r u on drugs

the whole team r playin their harts out

carey, basso ,fontaine, basso, elliot r the absolutely amazin 1s that r premiership standered

we then have all the championship players murray,mccombe, mcalister,orr, vasko,byfield,trundle

and 1 of the amazin ones u missed sproule, fastest in the championship!!

wake up and live the dream(i am not sure if u want the same dream as me though)

city till i die

come on u reds

Just to summarise, Redhyde:

When I say I don't care, what I mean to say is that I couldn't give one iota whether posters communicate in the Queens English or Double Dutch or whether they like Lee Johnson or not (for example).

Agree completely. Although i am interested in others opinions otherwise i wouldn't be on here to read them as are you.

Interestingly, someone who's been following this little saga PMed me explaining how the vast majorety just want to say their piece and move on.

Saga? Meh, it's hardly a saga of one thread and about 8 posts. I don't think people do want to say their piece and move on, if the majority on the forum were like that we'd never get any responses or debate. Just one post threads. Incidentally, that was what i expected from this point.

There are a small number of smart arses however who seem to want to treat the website as some kind of great debating society in which to massage their ego's, these are to be ignored. This was my great mistake.

Accusing others of being smart arses after completely over intellectualising a simple point is ironic. It's a football forum generally. To discuss football. I've never looked at it any deeper than that. Somehow, the way i communicate has made you believe that's not the case. I like talking about my football club with others who like talking about my football club. I like reading opinions of others and I like occasionally giving my own where there's something i feel needs adding. No more, no less.

This is my final word....

Promise :innocent06:

We'll wait on see on that, so long and thanks for all the fish.

u ###### dumb sh1t

r u on drugs

the whole team r playin their harts out

carey, basso ,fontaine, basso, elliot r the absolutely amazin 1s that r premiership standered

we then have all the championship players murray,mccombe, mcalister,orr, vasko,byfield,trundle

and 1 of the amazin ones u missed sproule, fastest in the championship!!

wake up and live the dream(i am not sure if u want the same dream as me though)

city till i die

come on u reds

Now that's :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:!

Top stuff made I laugh. :city:

WTFiGO!?! v Redhyde

My head hurts.

Why don't you guys take yourselves off to the Oxford Debating Society? As for having a drink together, you'd probably both be asleep within 5 minutes!

What was this post about originally?

6-0 and we're still singing!!

Archived