IGNORED

Evening All

The Chaplain

Hi there, new member here just saying hello in a first post. Been looking in for a good couple of years now and finally decided to take the plunge.

About me - been a fan pretty much all my life despite being in north of city, bedminster born dad took me - most memorably in the promotion season of 75/6 and the 1st div days after that. I've been in Bromley since 1990 so an exile now.

Anyway, come full circle now and am delighted to have weaned my own 13 yr old son off Man U to become a true follower. We been enjoying more away travels this year, Cov, Wolves and, bizarrely, his fave - Ipswich ... ' I feel like a true fan now!'

Been good to identify a few forum members, Dolly and her bucket and Tom helped me out with some connection troubles...

Oh ... and I'm a vicar, so any prayers, rites of passage, miracles ..... etc

Heres tto rest of the season - God bless ya all :innocent06:

Hi there, new member here just saying hello in a first post. Been looking in for a good couple of years now and finally decided to take the plunge.

About me - been a fan pretty much all my life despite being in north of city, bedminster born dad took me - most memorably in the promotion season of 75/6 and the 1st div days after that. I've been in Bromley since 1990 so an exile now.

Anyway, come full circle now and am delighted to have weaned my own 13 yr old son off Man U to become a true follower. We been enjoying more away travels this year, Cov, Wolves and, bizarrely, his fave - Ipswich ... ' I feel like a true fan now!'

Been good to identify a few forum members, Dolly and her bucket and Tom helped me out with some connection troubles...

Life can't be better can it? :winner_third_h4h:

Welcome to the madhouse fella.

Dolly and her bucket did make me laugh :innocent06:

We did used to have another man of the cloth that used to post quite a bit, RevKev. Apparently some of his flock used to look at his posts, and then get funny about it. I think thats why he doesnt post anymore, so watch what you say on here. If the Mods don't get you, your congregation will!!

Slightly off-topic, but continuing in a religious vein, I saw an amusing poster outside a church yesterday. It said 'Happy Hour on a Wednesday'. I was chuckling to myself thinking do you get two Gods for the price of one!!

Yeah, I know, I'm going to hell. :whistle2: :whistle2:

I wonder did you park your car behind mine at Doncaster last year and did Mrs Hucker and I walk with you to and from the ground? There surely can't be many gentlemen of the cloth with offspring following the Mighty Reds around the country.

Nah, not me I'm afriad - I tend to try and remain incognito .... seems like there maybe a rash of us..... either that or people on their way to a fancy dress do after the game...

Welcome to the madhouse fella.

Dolly and her bucket did make me laugh :innocent06:

We did used to have another man of the cloth that used to post quite a bit, RevKev. Apparently some of his flock used to look at his posts, and then get funny about it. I think thats why he doesnt post anymore, so watch what you say on here. If the Mods don't get you, your congregation will!!

Slightly off-topic, but continuing in a religious vein, I saw an amusing poster outside a church yesterday. It said 'Happy Hour on a Wednesday'. I was chuckling to myself thinking do you get two Gods for the price of one!!

Yeah, I know, I'm going to hell. :whistle2: :whistle2:

Ta for that, and for the advice, though to be honest I'd be delighted if any of my flock took such an interest into issues of such quality and significance - I think I remeber him though.

Not so sure about the Wednesday thing - maybe business is waning so far from Sunday - anway trinitarian orthodoxy might suggest two God's one day a week is a bit of a bum deal. See what I have to resort to thinking about on an international Sat!

Well our main man certainly came through for us at the Israel-Russia game, hats off to the big fella'. Jesus truly does save!

Welcome and may your presence be a blessing on us all.

Well our main man certainly came through for us at the Israel-Russia game, hats off to the big fella'. Jesus truly does save!

Welcome and may your presence be a blessing on us all.

Makes you think doesn't it.

Scotland; plucky fighters, always giving themselves a chance .... never taking it, ... gallant losers.

England; abysmal under-achivers, always squeaking though, appear to be coming together before falling at final hurdle thro an unfortunate combination of dodgy referees, dislocated bones and desperate spot-kicks, ... gallant losers.

National physce, destiny, fate ...... or is God French?

Makes you think doesn't it.

Scotland; plucky fighters, always giving themselves a chance .... never taking it, ... gallant losers.

England; abysmal under-achivers, always squeaking though, appear to be coming together before falling at final hurdle thro an unfortunate combination of dodgy referees, dislocated bones and desperate spot-kicks, ... gallant losers.

National physce, destiny, fate ...... or is God French?

''And on the 8th day God created Football'' (1 Genesis verse 32)

Well we all know what Basso and his Mother Land homies' stance is on the BIG question... an those boys always manage to knock out half decent sides.....

hmm, certainly one for the theologians amongst us, ey? 'God is Brazilian' Discuss.

''And on the 8th day God created Football'' (1 Genesis verse 32)

Well we all know what Basso and his Mother Land homies' stance is on the BIG question... an those boys always manage to knock out half decent sides.....

hmm, certainly one for the theologians amongst us, ey? 'God is Brazilian' Discuss.

a mon avis je crois que dieu est francaise.. :tv_horror:

God was bored one day, so he decided to create this forum..

He gave us moderators who had to keep things running smoothly and to keep away ashtonyate for speaking his mind and telling of his own opinions..

He then gave us the greates creation in Dolly, the mother figure of the forum who is the nicest poster we have ever had, sadly he aslo let Dolly have a signature pic of Scott Murray at a rugby ground pretending to be a linesman, one day god shall create Dolly a new picture..

God divided the forum up into different sections, at first he thought the Bristol City forum would be fine but then monsters were created who decided to keep on posting different subjects so a few more sections like the Social City forum arrived where the likes of Kelly gotto strut her stuff on the forum and date every single male member of the forum..

God has only given this Cty forum 5 main topics that must arise at least 3 times a week to keep this forum running, its like the feeding of this forum, the forum god said must be fed with the follwing subjects every week to survive or all the members will leave and join the subbers..

"The five topics people are..god said..

1. Danny Wilson, what would have happend if we would have beaten Brighton in Cardiff?

2. Briann Tinnion, the cheap option?

3. Our clubs ambition when targeting non leage players.

4. Gary Johsnon, will he take City to the premiership?

5. You Tube links..When can we repost you tube links..

After the City forum was created God took his idea to Dragons Den and was offered money to set up the Bristol rovers forum..However, God knew this would be difficult from the start, Rovers were never going to be as good as City, always a league or two below, so what were the rovers posters ever going to talk about?

Then out of the blue a pirate jumpred ship, into an internet cafe in Kingswood and made the first post. The first post read out the following..

God was bored one day, so he decided to create this forum..

He gave us moderators who had to keep things running smoothly and to keep away ashtonyate for speaking his mind and telling of his own opinions..

He then gave us the greates creation in Dolly, the mother figure of the forum who is the nicest poster we have ever had, sadly he aslo let Dolly have a signature pic of Scott Murray at a rugby ground pretending to be a linesman, one day god shall create Dolly a new picture..

God divided the forum up into different sections, at first he thought the Bristol City forum would be fine but then monsters were created who decided to keep on posting different subjects so a few more sections like the Social City forum arrived where the likes of Kelly gotto strut her stuff on the forum and date every single male member of the forum..

God has only given this Cty forum 5 main topics that must arise at least 3 times a week to keep this forum running, its like the feeding of this forum, the forum god said must be fed with the follwing subjects every week to survive or all the members will leave and join the subbers..

"The five topics people are..god said..

1. Danny Wilson, what would have happend if we would have beaten Brighton in Cardiff?

2. Briann Tinnion, the cheap option?

3. Our clubs ambition when targeting non leage players.

4. Gary Johsnon, will he take City to the premiership?

5. You Tube links..When can we repost you tube links..

After the City forum was created God took his idea to Dragons Den and was offered money to set up the Bristol rovers forum..However, God knew this would be difficult from the start, Rovers were never going to be as good as City, always a league or two below, so what were the rovers posters ever going to talk about?

Then out of the blue a pirate jumpred ship, into an internet cafe in Kingswood and made the first post. The first post read out the following..

Archived