IGNORED

Holloway To Leicester !

Cideriuplandlord

.. but according to PAFC, he'll be under contract until Friday when a meeting will be convened. Until then he'll be expected to adhere to the terms of his contract.

Teams usually do well under under their first game for a manager, but obviously there will be some turmoil at Leicester...

Is this good news or bad news for us on Sat?

Says on the BBC Sport site that Holloway has tended his resignation and that the Argyle board will consider it on friday evening....In the meantime Holloway is expected to fulfill his duties as the Plymouth manager.

Looks like he won't be AG after all on saturday.

Says on the BBC Sport site that Holloway has tended his resignation and that the Argyle board will consider it on friday evening....In the meantime Holloway is expected to fulfill his duties as the Plymouth manager.

With a bit of luck we'll miss him on Saturday and when we play Plymouth, dumb ass SAG.

theres a statement on the plymouth site aswell

so doubt he'll be in charge of leicester by Saturday.....

http://www.pafc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsD...1172570,00.html

G

Some of you would have seen this from his column on the bbc last season but for those who havn't.......

Hi Ollie, How do you feel about bringing Plymouth to Ashton Gate next season? I'm sure we'll give you a nice rendition of that classic "Cheer up Holloway"!

" That's a bit boring now, that song. I don't know if you've heard it but it goes "Cheer up Holloway, sad lonely person who didn't know his father, with a s*** football team".

The truth is I don't need to cheer up - everybody knows I'm quite a jovial chap. I actually knew who my father was and I respected him greatly. And I've got a very good football team, so I think it's about time they thought up a new song.

Write something a bit more original - yawn, is that the time?

Anyway, it's about time you joined us. It's like that advert on the telly for Australia or New Zealand, one of them. "Your taxi's waiting, which is a boat on the water...beautiful. We've turned your shower on, which is a great big waterfall"....and the girl at the end of it says: "So where the bloody hell are ya?!"

And for the last few years I've been saying "Come on, City, where the bloody hell are ya?!" I'm a very proud man and if they want to come and try and knock us off our perch of currently being the highest West Country team, let 'em come and try.

But it's good, you need that rivalry. I wish City all the very best and I'm really looking forward to going there. I'm sure I'll get a great reception! "

So much for loyalty heh. Only a few days ago he scotched any rumours of him being on the move. I am not sure this is such a great career move. He must have been offered a big hike in pay to prise him away but it could backfire down the line.

Queue the psyhopathic chairman, like having Gadaffi as a boss.

Cant understand it!! Not that much different from martin allen in terms of doing and saying wierd things, likes to speak his mind and I cant see him being dictated to by the leicester chairman. I think its doomed to fail and that he is only going for the money. I mean he is settled at Plymouth and has 0 chance of losing his job there, where as at leicester if he doesnt turn their fortunes around immediatly he will be out on his ear just like the rest. He might then be begging the sags for a job again!!

Cant understand it!! Not that much different from martin allen in terms of doing and saying wierd things, likes to speak his mind and I cant see him being dictated to by the leicester chairman. I think its doomed to fail and that he is only going for the money. I mean he is settled at Plymouth and has 0 chance of losing his job there, where as at leicester if he doesnt turn their fortunes around immediatly he will be out on his ear just like the rest. He might then be begging the sags for a job again!!

Easy money though. Turn up, agree a £1½ million plus contract, get sacked after half a dozen weeks and get your contract paid up over the next three years whilst moving on to the next well paid job. Holloway 1 Mandaric 0!!

Looks like Hollowhead will be at Ashton on Saturday. Now come on everybody lets give him a great Ashton Gate welcome!

Cheer up Hollaway oh what can it mean to a sad gashead b**tard and a sh*t football team. God I hope we win my boss is a Leicester City season ticket holder and will be at the Gate and there is money riding on this.

COME ON YOU REDS. :fingerscrossed:

The money he's been paid, he'll be buying the sags, just for a hobby in his retirement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've always had a bit of respect for the bloke but I'm afraid he's gone down massively in my estimation after this. Yes, we all know a manager's job is precarious and as a family man you have to maximise your earnings, all well and good. And he's been burned badly before, and unfairly IMO, at QPR. But why go to such great lengths to cultivate a public image of being settled and in love with Plymouth, all that "West Country boy" shite, just to jump ship for the first dodgy chairman that comes along ?

Having said all that, the "Plymouth and" fans round here are all gutted so that's got to be a good thing, right ? :winner_third_h4h:

Archived